PDA

View Full Version : How to Install The Internet TV Script

admin
12-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi all,

In order to install and run the script You will need the following Server Configuration:

PHP 5 and above
Mysql 5 and above
PhpMyAdmin 2.11 and above

1, The first thing to do if you haven't done so already is to download the script from out internet TV script pages (http://www.worldtvpc.com/internettvscript/), and save the file to a directory on your hard drive.

2, The Next thing you will need is a FTP program so you can upload the script to your website. If you dont have one try doing a search on Google for FileZilla or an alternative.

3, Next extract the contents of the archive you downloaded earlier remembering the directory you extract it to.

4, Next on your websites control panel select MySql Databases and create a database and add a user & password to it.

5, Next on the websites control panel select PhpMyAdmin and locate and select the database you just created, and select Import Tab along the top, now when the Import page displays find "File to import" and click the Browse button to the right and locate and select the file sql.txt from within the tv script file you downloaded earlier.

6, Now select G0 from bottom right and wait. If all went well the database should now be uploaded successfully. If not go back and review steps 4-6.

Now it time edit the config.php file that was in the download.

7, Find in config.php the following:

$email="[email protected]";

// Database info
$dbhost="localhost"; // Should not need to alter
$dbuser=""; // <- DB Username
$dbpass=""; // <- DB Password
$dbname=""; // <- DB Name

8, Change what found to reflect your actual info eg:

$email="[email protected]";

// Database info
$dbhost="localhost"; // Should not need to alter
$dbuser="tvpcscript"; // <- DB Username
$dbpass="G543jyY1kJ23Q"; // <- DB Password
$dbname="tvchannels"; // <- DB Name

The above is an example and you should use your actual data instead.

9, If all the above has been done without problems it is time to upload the script.

10, Using your FTP program or FileZilla in step 2 above Upload the enire root directory that is all file and directories that are in the same directory as config.php, you do not need to set any write properties.

11, If all went well and no problems navigate to the url for the script and it should display and work.

12, If it does not work then you have done something wrong if this is the case go and review steps 1-12.

AndersonAnnette6541
12-15-2010, 09:07 PM
this is very difficult.

admin
12-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi,

What is the problem your having?.

clickdottravel
01-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Hi admin, I need your help urgently, please see www.click.travel/onlinetv, I cant stream anyone of the channels. It worked in the beginning, now its not functioning at all, as well the admin page does not function. Please help?

admin
01-05-2011, 09:20 AM
admin area can be accessed by going to this url http://www.click.travel/onlinetv/admin/admin.php

The provided streams are old and are provided as an example and to populate the database.
I will look into your stream problem for you and get back with my findings.

Thanks.

clickdottravel
01-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the post.. Awaiting your info, appreciate it. Regards

admin
01-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi,

The problem has been discovered and fixed please download the script again and replace play.php with the new one in the archive.

Thanks

clickdottravel
01-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks alot, its functioning you. Appreciate the help.

virajmalinda
05-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Hi,
I have installed my web site successfully according to your above instruction, So now i want to add more channels to my site special adults Chanel.
and I want to add Google ad-sense to my site

Please tell me how can i do it

azzuhro
05-05-2011, 06:37 AM
hi admin please me
I've done all the tutorials
when I click there is no play that came
this my link
http://www.azzuhro.dhmart.info/

xen11
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
I did all the steps but keep getting a white page
got it to work
i can add or delete channels but how do i change the admin login info etc?
The instructions say to add protection but how?

admin
09-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Hi,

You add the protection by adding password protection to the admin folder in your website hosting's control panel.

Thanks.

ashamsq80
10-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Admin i install the script every thing ok but when i run the site i got the following error
and both the catecory and country list are empty.
".$rec['category']."
"; $categories.=""; } $query2 = "SELECT SQL_CACHE DISTINCT country FROM tvchannels WHERE country != '' ORDER BY country ASC"; $result2 = mysql_query($query2,$dbz) or die (mysql_error()); while ($record2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2) ) { $records2[] = $record2; } $countries=""; foreach ($records2 as $rec){ $countries.="
".$rec['country']."
"; $countries.=""; } ?>

Chinmaya2011
12-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Most of the live tv channels use flash media server
they use for eg:-
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/ibn/common4streaming.js"></script>
could u help with building swfobject.js and player.js

admin
01-29-2012, 04:04 PM
The flash player functions are part of the script, if you want a self contained ie one you can use in other scripts then you will either have to do it on your own or wait until i add that functionality.

dewooo
04-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Hello administrator, the installation error. moviecpc.com How do I solve

sean
06-20-2012, 12:55 AM
I need help installing the script...I uploaded it successfully, I think but how do i access the script after i upload it? this is my site http://univsportsfree.fav.cc/

kxx4
07-04-2012, 09:32 PM
hello admin,how do I integrate this script in my elgg driven site?

AnnaParker
07-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Occurs one error

admin
01-17-2013, 08:21 AM
@sean The script will be in either the root of the website ie: yoursite.com or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/

@kxx4 elgg is a cms type script, and is not possible to integrate it into elgg without heavy modification to both scripts.

@AnnaParker A bit more info on the error please.

TxTunesLady
03-09-2013, 11:35 PM
@sean The script will be in either the root of the website ie: yoursite.com or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/

@kxx4 elgg is a cms type script, and is not possible to integrate it into elgg without heavy modification to both scripts.

@AnnaParker A bit more info on the error please.

I am in the same boat as Sean. And I dont know what I am doing wrong or what. (WOW have websites changed lol) point is, Everything is in there, am I suppose to be putting something in the html index page that is going to run the script "config.php" or am I just totally missing something like do i type my website.com/config.php?! Please help me, I have worked on so many solutions for 2 days non stop sleep then got up after 6 hrs sleep and I just am not getting it. ..thanks
TTL

admin
03-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi, as I said to Sean website location yoursite.com or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/ to get to admin area then yoursite.com/admin/admin.php or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/admin/admin.php. The config.php file holds configuration settings and is not supposed to be run from the address bar.