Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Band music

Band music

now a days people like band music very well, its really a source of great entertainment for people. different type of website are now available for listening band music.

yes

yes i agree with you.. my favourite band is metallica. and i google to find links for downloading there music. metallica rocks!

I really spend my time watching and listening to bands. They are absolutely amazing. They have more quality songs compare to rappers. I think bands really exert their effort compare with other musician because competition is high in music industry. However, what is so disappointing with band is that there reputation is tainted with so much girls.

Quote Originally Posted by anjila View Post
    yes i agree with you.. my favourite band is metallica. and i google to find links for downloading there music. metallica rocks!
    I also like Indian Band as well as western Band. When i upset i hit my Cd Player.

me tooo..... You know ? I too is a great fan of that. Now a dayz I am researching in Chinese music too.

I am currently listening to Kylie Minogue. I love her so much. I have been listening to her music way before most people in India knew about her. Remember Chiggi wiggi.
    Last edited by michael77; 12-18-2010 at 04:02 AM.

This type of music is really very good to listen and enjoy.

she looks fab and sings amazing !

i love watching band sing their type of music. i watched different bands from different countries thanks to tvhook online tv. it enable me to have access to different countries music and get a tast of their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by monu321 View Post
    now a days people like band music very well, its really a source of great entertainment for people. different type of website are now available for listening band music.
    Yes, I agree with you band music is great source of entertainment for people...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

megavideo