Thread: Best Software for watching TV

Best Software for watching TV

Which Software is best for watching TV online.

i would go for either tvhod or tvhook. just see it for yourself.

I would have to say dont pay for any TV software it is always a ripoff. Just download a free software that shows worldwide streaming such as TV PC Elite
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Watching television is an experience shared by the vast majority of children and adults. It is convenient, inexpensive, available, and attractive. Television can be enormously entertaining for many and can teach us some things. It's nice to know that by watching tv, you can have rewards. Do you know that Viggle, a brand new iOS application produced by Function (X), wants to give you rewards for watching TV. The app, which appeared at the iTunes App Store Wed, is a free download. The incentives earned accrue gradually, but since you were preparing to watch Television anyway, why not?
    Last edited by gazza; 02-18-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Adding links is not allowed. Please read rules

If you lookign for free stuff, Google is your friend, do a search for "open source online tv player" or similar

I found JLC's Internet TV, and it's FREE
    http://www.jlc-software.com/?page=internet_tv.html

The only one best software is Readon Tv Player... the channel list UPDATE every day and it's 100% free....

http://www.readontech.com/downloadinternettv.html

i already try JLC and its suck... update channel is very not frequent... and they insist you to pay for the premium version of the software... Readon dont have a premium version.. its only FREE... This is a must i use now for more than 4 years

you can also add tv channel and the server of the software will review it and eventually add it to the database... recently i add AMC for Walking Dead and now it's in the database
    Last edited by totallyfreak; 11-12-2012 at 02:21 PM.

I would have to say dont pay for any TV software it is always a ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by totallyfreak View Post
    The only one best software is Readon Tv Player... the channel list UPDATE every day and it's 100% free....

http://www.readontech.com/downloadinternettv.html

i already try JLC and its suck... update channel is very not frequent... and they insist you to pay for the premium version of the software... Readon dont have a premium version.. its only FREE... This is a must i use now for more than 4 years

you can also add tv channel and the server of the software will review it and eventually add it to the database... recently i add AMC for Walking Dead and now it's in the database
    Yes, It is best for watching tv.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

software to watch tv on pc

best tv software

best tv software for pc

watch tv on pc software

best software to watch tv on pc

software for watching tv on pcbest software for watching tv on pcbest pc tv softwaresoftware watch tv on pcsoftware for pc to watch tvprogram for watching tv on pchttp:www.worldtvpc.comforumshowthread.php93-Best-Software-for-watching-TVthe best tv software for pctop tv softwareprogram to watch tv on pctop tv software pcbest tv pc softwaresoftware to view tv on pcsoftwares for watching tv on pcsoftware to watch tv on computerbest tv on pc softwaresoftwares to watch tv on pcbest tv softwaresbest tv software for pc 2012watch tv software pc