Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are all free streaming channels junk?

Angry Are all free streaming channels junk?

I have had a look around the free streaming tv channels but i cant say im too impressed.

Seem to be all music videos, chat shows or shopping channels. Many of them are loops that just repeat over and over, or other trash that nobody on earth would wanna watch.

It seems that these kinda channels were novel a couple of years back, but now seem kinda dated and should be scrapped..

I think if you look at all the free streaming channels floating around, you can find some Gems. Music channels are always good on your desktop as well as 24 hour news. I must admit, beyond them i dont tent to venture. I have seen QVC but it was in German!!

I think these streaming channels that have been around forever will either evolve or die off soon as catch up and live network streaming takes off more.

Well as im not into shopping channels or religious channels and theres a lot of them about i would have to say theres a lot of junk out there but there are some good docus out there and theres always the odd soap.

some time ago i were searching few streaming for a normal TV... it is really hard to find sth like this. and Quality is not good either... i think most of network streaming are dying.

I have tried free streaming channels but quality is very bad.

The streaming quality depends on your internet service too. If you have a stable internet stream and supported by a good server, i think it will be comfortable to watch this TV.

All free streaming channels are not junk. It largely depends on the speed of the internet. DSL stable link is best for viewing streaming channels.

Ofcourse you need a good internet service. I mean a good speed, I can watch youtube videos streaming without stopping with 50KBps speed.

not at all, all streaming free channel are not junk. many streaming free channel provide very interesting music, movie which i like very much. so enjoy by watching streaming free channel.

try tvhod.com. it has thousand of chanels to choose from and you can access different channels from different countries. the channels it offers are great and very entertaining.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

all uk tv channels free stream

allfreestreaming

STREAMING ALL 18 CHANNELS FREE

freestreaming all channels

free stream uk channel#

streaming all uk tv channels 18

free streaming 18 channels

tv streaming all channels

freestreamuk.tv

streeming channals

streamingchannels