Thread: 2014 best Aunsoft Blu-ray video converter Ultimate-MKV to MP4 conversion tool

2014 best Aunsoft Blu-ray video converter Ultimate-MKV to MP4 conversion tool

I've done a ton of research for a simple process to convert my Anime to a iPad friendly format. The results of my research say that converting DTS MKV to iPad MP4 is incredibly easy as there are tons and tons of applications to do it for me. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for videos with subtitles. Generally when you convert MKV which have subtitles embedded in them the videos get converted but the subtitles are lost. For those of us who enjoy the fruits of Japanese anime this can be frustrating. So I was wondering if there was a program that can convert the MKV files into MP4 files without taking out the subtitles.

Take Handbrake as an example. When I convert AVI format, the subtitles are still there. But for the MKV files, when I convert them, the subtitles are gone after they've been converted into MP4 form. However, 2014 best Aunsoft Blu-ray video converter Ultimate can transcode MKV to MP4 with subtitles for iPad 4, iPad Min, iPad 3, etc. And among multiple programs I've tried, the Ultimate is best to convert MKV reliably without either losing quality or having the audio get skewed.

As we know, Mp4 is a lossy format. The Blu-ray Video Converter ultimate allows you optimize settings to reduce quality degradation. You can mux the H.264 into a single MP4 file for H.264 stream is untouched, preserving its original quality. And program can convert DTS to an AAC or AC3 that your device will support. Besides, with the ability to hard burn subtitles to MKV, MTS, VOB, etc, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate allows you to transfer 2014 new DVD Blu-ray movies to iPad/Air/Mini, Samsung Galaxy NotePRO/TabPRO, etc with subtitle's permanently embedded into the video frames. For Mac user, you can turn to top iMedia Converter for Mac.

Below is a step to step tutorial to stream MKV to iPad MP4 with subtitles.

Step 1: Load MKV file

Click "add video" or "add folder" to load MKV file. You can also directly drag files to the program. Select subtitle, audio track and video track you need.

Step2: Choose iPad compatible format.

Click "Format" drop-down list to locate all the profile; choose "iPad". You can select "iPad 3/4 (New iPad) HD Video (*.mp4).

Step3: Customize video specs. (Optional)

You can click "Settings" to set up video size, frame rate, bitrates and other settings.

Step4: Conversion.

Click "Conversion" icon that Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will transcode DTS MKV to H.264 MP4 with subtitle for iPad. With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export MP4 quickly.

After conversion, you can transfer the converted movies to iPad with iTunes, or without iTunes (try iPad transfer software, Dropbox, iCloud etc).

This conversion program can be easily found via Google with keywords "Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate"

You said right, many digital devices do not recognize MKV format such as iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPod etc, but mp4 can be of great compatibility with those players. In this way, provided that you want it on your iPhone, the very first thing is to do conversion. You hope to convert MKV video to mp4 online instead of using any applications, right?So you can try iSkysoft Video Converter.If you want to buy the program and feel it really is high-priced, please use the coupon in IfCoupons, it can save a lot for you.
    Last edited by JoanAly; 05-12-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Pay only $9.9 to get Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

Thanksgiving is at hand, on the fourth Thursday in November. On Thanksgiving, there are a plenty of ways you can celebrate this holiday, and here's the crazy discount ever - Pavtube Thanksgiving deals. Up to 50% OFF Blu-ray/DVD and SD/HD Video Converter tool are offered from Nov 20th to Dec 10th. Don't miss it!

Now at this promotion page, buy one converting tool, you just need to pay extra $9.9 to get Pavtube Video Ultimate- the best integration of a blu-ray ripper, a dvd ripper, and a video converter. Just contact [email protected] or [email protected] and get your perferable combination!

How do Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate tool work for you?

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is not only converts video, and rip Blu-ray, DVD so quickly and capably to a multitude of formats. But also edits and processes video with special effects. It's more an all-in-one video toolbox than a simple video converter.

It can be regarded as Blu-ray/DVD backup workaround to copy the entire disc content from hard disc to computer drive and save a complete Blu-ray M2TS/DVD VOB movie without extras;

Plus, it can also be used as a Blu-ray/DVD ripping tool to compress your Blu-ray and DVD collection to MP4, MKV, M4V, AVI and play on Apple/Android/Windows tablet/phones, iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, game consoles, HD media players, 3D TV, projector and more.

What's more, this all-inclusive program is a HD video converter as well, and you can feely convert TiVo, MXF, MOV, and other HD videos to almost all formats. Besides, it is a professional video editing software to assist users with trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, attaching subtitles...to create your own videos.

Give it a try, and you will find more thoughtful and useful features! Buy one converter, you only need $9.9 to get another. So crazy! Isn't it? More Promo Discount can be found at Pavtube Facebook. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!