Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet TV Websites

Your links seem to work ok Papa Mike but the top tgun link locked up my browser with some dodgy site it went to. Im not sure which of these can be embedded because it will need someone else a bit more technical

Sorry Runples .. TGUN does have a lot of pop ups .. I have my blocker on and still they get through .. i think the World Tv Streams should work ... ive actually taken the main url out of the iframe and played it in a YouTube player by switching out the YouTube playlist URL .. with the world tv url ... as for iframes .. again since i don't have the script up yet ... i don't know if you put the whole iframe code in the iframe / url box under ADD NEW Channel ... - or wether you just put in The SRC url ... i was hoping they'd work ... especially the tgun channels .. would add a lot of good content to the site .Someone could try the iframes I gave as examples and try those on the website .. they are active .... mike
    Last edited by papa mike; 12-30-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Hi papa mike & rumples,
    When your on the admin page Add Channels there is an option there to add iframe to do this you give the src property url and make sure player is set to iframe and all should be good to go providing the channel works.

I am having some problems with my virtualhost/wampserver at the moment and as soon as i get it fixed i will let you know more.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Hi,

The url's can be added from the add channel menu using iframe from dropdown and will play ok.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

I tried some Filmon links and they can be added to the script via the add channel setup as an iframe. So the script is pretty robust and will take most streams you can throw at it.

Thanks for the links papa Mike but they sure stink. I clicked on the breaking bad link and the episode started part way through, the top of the screen was covered in ads and then some popup appeared in the background. If anyone wants to watch that show i suggest get a free sign-up to Netflix and watch the whole season or download from a torrent site.

sorry BEN 10 .. If you didn't like the links ..

I posted the links for people who are intrested in free tv (and looking for content for their website ).. isn't that what the pctv webscript is all about ... unfortunately there are ads attached to all free streams and content ... this is done by the provider to pay for streams .. now there is a way to deal with ads .. be patient ! . when you see screen ads ... at the top there is a timer that usually starts at 30 and counts down to zero .. this is your cost to watching the stream for free .. any attempt to close the ad .. by clicking the little x will generate a popup .. in most cases if you wait for the ad to play .. it will disappear .... all sites do it ... even Youtube makes you watch a commercial and it certainly is always generating low screen banner ads ... now if you think that Netflicks is the end all of all internet sites .. then more power to you .. for the rest of us who have done the online tv thing for longer ( ive been doing it since 2005 ).. we learn to adapt .. im certianly not going to pay 8 or 10 dollars a month to watch reruns when those reruns are available online for free - even live tv has become nothing but reruns ie ... TBS ... WB ...and just about any station on basic cable .internet tv is years from being anything then what it is .. it will never replace cable or satalite tv .. but one will become the other.

I don't profess to know everything because I came here for help and to learn more .. but I do have experience and have done years of research in gathering stream info , web info etc and I'm willing to share it ... if your not intrested you don't have to look ... BTW on tip ... You mentioned downloading torrents ? I don't download them ... I watch movies directly from the torrent so I don't have to use a torrent client to download the movie .. there is a a vlc based player that will read the movie via its torrent url .... simply go to a torrent site .. download an active movie or tv show torrent and save it in a file .. you don't need bit torrent to download it ... simple open ACE player ... find the torrent you downloaded , load it and in about 3 minutes or so (or as long as it takes you to rewind a vhs ) .. the movie will start to play .... ACE MEDIA PLAYER - http://info.acestream.org/#/install

anyway .. I hope everyone had a great holiday ... try to be good to each other ... mike
    Last edited by papa mike; 01-02-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

html5 code for internet tv for website

internet tv for websites Html Code

YouTube.movi .internet free.com