Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bollywood Movies

Bollywood Movies

The Bollywood film industry got it's name from a mix of Hollywood and the Indian word Bombay. The movies are spoken in the Hindi language. Bollywood movies are renowned for the number of scenes with songs and dances that make up a large portion of the movie.

Although it only become popular in the West fairly recently, the Bollywood film industry is massive. Every year a mindboggling average of 800 movies and 1000 short films are produced. And as the popularity of Bollywood around the world grows, so does the quantity made.

Bollywood movies
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

I dont rate Bollywood movies at all. When you compare them to Western movies they dont compare. Sure its fine if all you want is dancing and singing. But i wont be hanging around this category thats for sure

Bollywood is the second biggest film industries after the Hollywood, it has a huge market and it continues to grow massively recently, I believe soon it will take over the top rank of the film industries..

Well.. each cinema has its own importance.. i like both hollywood and bollywood.. both have their own speciality

bollywood is influencing people day by day....people get influenced from movies on fashion,style etc....the business of bollywood is increasing...young youth likes t see movies...
    n for downloading bollywood songs go to songs.pk

Quote Originally Posted by hazelio View Post
    bollywood is influencing people day by day....people get influenced from movies on fashion,style etc....the business of bollywood is increasing...young youth likes t see movies...
    n for downloading bollywood songs go to songs.pk
    U can try... http://tube2u.com/....this is really cool stuff, check it out.

Bollywood movies are great source of entertainment. They have movies based on each and every aspect related to life. Many people of the world are great fans of bollywood actors and actresses

No doubt bollywood film industry find very good actors and actresses in past and present. and long list of good movies in past and present and the bollywood film industry is the 2nd world largest film industry in the world. producing good films every day.

I post some of the useful links for watching Bollywood online :

1.Bollywood TV

2.Muft

3.Mega Indian TV

Jai Ho Bollywood

Bollywood rokz it has provided Hollywood actors too

Visitors found this page by searching for:

www.world bollywood com

www.world bollywood.com

WWW.WRLD.BOLIWOOD.COM

sahruk khan boliwood actor

www.world for you bollywood movie