Thread: Has anybody used iPad to watch TV online?

Has anybody used iPad to watch TV online?

It will be great if this apple product supports online TV, because its screen is quite big and it will be comfortable to watch TV on this device.

Hey Carol

What planet u from? Of course iPad supports TV. It's a top of the range gadget. I watch iPlayer and tvcatchup app for live streaming. Problem is the lack of flash support means there's quite a lot I can't watch.

Hey its easy and fun to watch TV channels thorough ipad.I always love to watch TV channels on ipad.I'm sure every one love that.

The iPad will probably do more to promote online tv than any other device. People watch tv on cell phones, but the screens are a little on the small side. For the best solution in comfort (and mobile) tv the iPad cannot be beaten right now.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

The Netflix app for iPad is good and bad. ~Interface is not good as its just the Netflix website basically. But its good because of the great content of TV and movies. You can watch complete seasons of TV shows around a month after its DVD release.

you must install applications in Ipad to Support TV Online, usually a ipad can simply watch tv online on the internet. what's your ipad series?

yeah i have used it many times

ipads can be used to watch tv on the go, it is one of its key features

seems like a better option than an iphone at least....

Visitors found this page by searching for:

watch community online ipad

watch series online ipad

watch community ipad

watch series on ipad online

watch community online on ipad

can ipad be used as a tv

watch series online on ipad

watch community on ipad

watchseries ipad

watch series on ipadcan the ipad be used as a tvcan iPad be used as tvwatchseries online ipadwatch series ipadwatch online series on ipadipad used as tvwatch series online with ipadipad used in televisionwatchseries on ipadwatch tv online on iPadinurl:Watch Tv Onlineforumwatch ipad tv shows online forumwatchseries-online ipadcan an ipad be used as a tviPad support tv online