Thread: No 6th Season for Merlin causes uproar from fans

No 6th Season for Merlin causes uproar from fans

The popular BBC TV Show, Merlin has ended it's fifth season. But fans are not happy that the TV show has now been cancelled. Comments include, "Please ,tell me you are joking. No season 6?", "Please make more series, i actually beg you", and the quite dramatic, "PLZ BE SERIES 6 IM CRYING ME EYES OUT."

So was the show so good that over 72 comments have been posted, begging for it to return?

Read all the Merlin comments here.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Hmmmm. Cannot comment on the show as i have never watched it. But why would a network discontinue a show that everyone seems to love???

Merlin is watched by 7 million viewers per show in the UK, and around 2million in the USA. So i am assuming the complaints are from UK viewers? In the US we still have season 5 to watch on Syfy so i guess the complaints will get bigger once it finishes.

More on the Merlin cancellation - BBC Causes Viewer Outrage After Merlin Cancellation

Come on guys...

Lets save MErlin and start up a petition. People power yeeeerrrrr..

Well a movie seems to have been ruled out according to Merlin himself. Lead actor Colin Morgan (who plays Merlin), saying he doesn’t believe a movie version of the fantasy drama will ever be made.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    More on the Merlin cancellation - BBC Causes Viewer Outrage After Merlin Cancellation
    Over 60 comments on this now... amazing how things can pick up speed given a few days.