Thread: South Park: The Stick of Truth

South Park: The Stick of Truth

How big do you think this game is going to go this year? Been delayed several times but it's being written by the South Park creators who say this is the first game for the show that they've had a direct part of. It's an RPG where you create your own character and become part of the town as they play 'wizards & warriors'. Hopefully whoever ends up publishing it will do a good job...

http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/thq-fo...ll-in-auction/
    http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/south-...uction-studio/

Has any TV Show ever converted to a half decent game?

How about this (not sure how much of a 'TV show' game it is, but it has the name).

I think the South Park game could be a good contender if you like the show, though, Trey Parker & Matt Stone are known for making every episode in 6 days and the quality of the show doesn't suffer from it, so in theory if they've had 18 months, ect.. And if not... at least it'll be funny (*looking at the game Family Guy released last year*).

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Has any TV Show ever converted to a half decent game?
    I remember a really good Simpsons game on the PS2 a while back. But i think if your really into the show, you will end up liking the game most of the time

Thinking of Hit & Run? Basically a Grand Theft Auto-style game set in Springfield. Family Guy's Back To The Multiverse was okay (especially with the lines and humour), but the gameplay was something you'd expect for an early PS2 game .