Thread: Worst reality show ever

Angry Worst reality show ever

Since it is such a wide subject area, fly-on-the-wall reality TV can be an interesting genre, but then there are those other shows, you know the ones I'm talking about... they just make you wonder how the person pitching it got past that stage without being laughed from the room, but then they turn out to be 'hits' for some reason...

The worst offenders from around the world are probably anything 'Kardashian', The Only Way Is Essex (seen half of one episode and I genuinely didn't have a clue what was meant to be going on (maybe that's the effect they're going for )), anything following some Z-list celebrity and 'their life' (Kardashian shows fall into that category as well), and anything where celebrities are in some long-haul contest against eachother (I don't mind if they're eating bugs or going through some sort of actual emotional/physical pain barrier for my entertainment, but I don't want to hear about their 'journey' in learning to ballroom dance or something). Newest one for the list though, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, I'd... heard about it before but I didn't know anything could be that awful, being on a network called 'The Learning Channel' just rubs it in. Maybe if they tried to repackage it as a comedy... or do they...?

http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/honey-...gorilla-prank/

Please let me know what I am missing from that list, there is probably plenty but I don't want to find out by wasting hours of my life watching, getting angry by reading is fine though .

There are so many bad ones. From the so called 'faked' Storage Wars. to the toe curling Honey Boo Boo. After all the reports that most are scripted and staged, i get the distinct impression that these so called Reality shows are about as realistic as The Walking Dead..
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Big Brother all the way. It started the reality craze and it made me lose hours of my life that i will never get back

Yeah, it would be guilty of all that stuff, but people packed into the same house and forced to live with eachother... at least it's more 'real' and honest... ish.