Thread: Real player problems , any help?

Real player problems , any help?

i downloaded quite a bit of media to my library in real player, - ( music videos) . days later when i try to open real player it tells me there's been an internal runtime error and corruption with my library or database , i click on the option to fix it , but after a shortwhile it closes down.

This happened to me and i just unintalled it then just reinstalled. Worked fine. Good luck

You could try to restore the RealPlayer database from the last saved position by carrying out the following:- Fire up your RealPlayer program Go to the tools menu and select Preferences Click category then my library/advanced my library then just click database button and restore from backup f this doesnt work then a clean install should do it

Like has been said, downloads go wrong at times so as said just download Realplayer again, and reinstall it. The error you have sounds like an internal program-error which is pretty much un-correctable as corruption of files is involved.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

real player repair database

how to repair real player database

real player database repair

repair realplayer

repair realplayer database

repair database real playerreal player corrupted libraryreal player library problemshow to repair real playerhow to fix corruption in the library database on real playerreal player repairreal player library corruptrepair real player databaserealplayer repair databasereal player library corrupted how to repair database in real playerreal player helprealplayer database repairlibrary database is corrupted real playerrepair real playerreal player corrupt databaserealplayer corrupted libraryhow to repair realplayer databasereal player problemsrealplayer database corruption