Thread: Over half living rooms have a connected TV device

Over half living rooms have a connected TV device

Over 50% of Living Rooms are Internet-Connected According to

The "Living Rooms" report from Interpret LLC says that although Internet-connected devices in the living room have proliferated to over half of U.S. consumers, they remain underutilized for TV and movie entertainment. For example, according to Interpret's New Media Measure™ syndicated study, only 22% of those who own a gaming console connected to the Internet have used it to stream a movie or TV show, and among owners of set-top boxes such as Apple TV or Roku, that number is even lower (18%) ...More

Quote Originally Posted by shafty View Post
    Over 50% of Living Rooms are Internet-Connected According to

The "Living Rooms" report from Interpret LLC says that although Internet-connected devices in the living room have proliferated to over half of U.S. consumers, they remain underutilized for TV and movie entertainment. For example, according to Interpret's New Media Measure™ syndicated study, only 22% of those who own a gaming console connected to the Internet have used it to stream a movie or TV show, and among owners of set-top boxes such as Apple TV or Roku, that number is even lower (18%) ...More
    I guess it's the way of the world, eventually well have bendy TV's and gadgets to play about with, like out of the SCI-FI films

It is the way of the future. Everything is either Bluetoothed up of connected to the web. If you think about it, most household items have a screen. So internet tv on the washing machine.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It is the way of the future. Everything is either Bluetoothed up of connected to the web. If you think about it, most household items have a screen. So internet tv on the washing machine.
    It does make you wonder, what next... watch TV on the loo, hang on you can already do that on smartphones, i heard on the radio a DJ post on facebook whilst doing a no 2 ... grim i know ...

Quote Originally Posted by musicoffice View Post
    It does make you wonder, what next... watch TV on the loo, hang on you can already do that on smartphones, i heard on the radio a DJ post on facebook whilst doing a no 2 ... grim i know ...
    What a horrible thought! Minds you it take all sorts I guess

I can't wait for bendy screen technology, like they have in SCI-FI films where a TV / phone unwraps. How cool would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by rumples View Post
    I can't wait for bendy screen technology, like they have in SCI-FI films where a TV / phone unwraps. How cool would that be?
    It may be here sooner than you think with AMOLED ‘bendable’ touchscreen devices - Samsung bendy screens coming
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It may be here sooner than you think with AMOLED ‘bendable’ touchscreen devices - Samsung bendy screens coming
    I wonder what happened to the hologram TV, they used to show it on tomorrow world years ago..

Visitors found this page by searching for:

– internet-connected devices in the living room have proliferated to over half of u.s. consumers.