Thread: Cool iPhone TV Apps

Cool iPhone TV Apps

iPhone users have a lot of tv apps to choose from,

Netflix is probably best if you dont mind paying. The tv/movie on demand service is one of the best streaming services on the web let alone iphone. There are movies and TV shows on Netflix as well.

Remote Control
    suitable for a wide selection of TV's and DVR's and lets you use your iphone to control your viewing pleasure.

Imdb The internet movie database is probably 'THE' place to look for movie info, including actors, plot summaries, synopsis etc.

iTv Use this app to look up local movies and TV listings. Plus you can see what everyone else is watching as well.

TV.com You can watch streaming TV on this app, albeit limited but if the TV show you are looking for is available then heres a good place to view.

TV Guide Does what it says, a local TV listings guide and has a few extra features such as favorites etc.

Direct TV For viewers with a iPhone and direct TV you need this app. TV listings for 2 weeks into the future and set your DVR to record shows from wherever you are.

DVR remote This app is designed for TiVo and can be used as both a remote and TiVo mobile. Set your TiVo to record whilst your somewhere else.

Wow, this is great. An almost complete list of iphone tv apps, i'm gonna try this and install it too. Thanks for sharing guy, i will try which one is the best and keep it in my iphone.

thanks for nice sharing about iphone tv applications. i will definately install these applications right now in my iphone 3g. and will enjoy tv in my iphone. thanks again.

Yes there are loads of iPhone TV Apps from where one can select. As mentioned above there are many apps I would also like to add Ditto TV to this list.

We have a new area on the site that lists the best iphone tv apps. We also list Windows, Rim and Android apps as well. Hope you find it useful guys.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cool tv pe iphone

www.cool-tv.netcool-mobile.html

cool tv apps

www.cool-itv.net

www.cool-itv.net pentru android

cool-tv.net iphone

cool tv pentru iphone

cool tv for iphone

cool tv iPhone

cool tv apps for iphone

cool tv mobile iphone

cool tv app

cool tv pe mobil

cool-itv.net iphone

http:www.cool-itv.netcool tv pt iphonecool tv mobilewww.cool tv mobilewww.cool-tv.netiphone tv appstv online pentru iphonecool tv online pentru ipadcool tv pt mobilcool tv online mobilecool-itv.netcool-mobile.html