Thread: Is Hulu coming to Australia?

Is Hulu coming to Australia?

I hear in the news that Hulu is coming to Australia.

Seems that the service may finally get out of the US. I know that the UK launch failed due to the local broadcasters not wanting to share revenue. So why wont the same thing happen in Oz?

I think Hulu would love to launch in a number of Countries, but the problem is that the TV networks have their own websites now. So why would they share revenue with Hulu? A single destination to watch all catch up shows is a good one though. Lets hope the Aussies get Hulu.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

It seems like a good news for us that now we can watch hulu outside US. Many countries waiting for launching Hulu in their areas, so that the problem has been solved.
    Last edited by CrownSmith; 10-31-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Hopefully we will have it down here soon via smart TV's, until then I guess its just via the laptop with a VPN
    Ive used www.pommytv.com for a while, doesn't buffer usually.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

when is hulu coming to australia

how to watch hulu in australia 2011

when is google tv coming to australia

hulu coming to australia

hulu in australia

hulu plus from australiawhen is google plus coming to australiahulu is coming australiawatch hulu in australiahulu australia 2011hulu plus in australiawhen is hulu coming to australia 2011free tvhulu coming australialive cricket sitesWhen is Hulu comming to australiahulu internet tv australiahow to access hulu from australia2011when us Hulu coming to Australiagoogle tv coming to ozwhen is google tv comming to australiahulu.coming postwatch huluplus in australiawatching hulu plus from australiawhen is huluplus coming to australia