Thread: When is the Wii U coming out

When is the Wii U coming out

As a lover of all things Nintendo i am eager to find out when the Wii U is coming out. I know it will be amazing for games, and now it has HD which im looking forward to watching TV on as well as my gaming.

ks like the Wii U will be marketed more as an entertainment hub than a games console. The next generation Nintendo Wii was revealed at the E3 in Los Angeles and their plans for video content on the console include Hulu Plus, Netflix and Youtube, but expect local catch-up channels as well. Whilst there is no specific release date, the Wii U will most likely launch before the holiday shopping season peaks this year and price is still unknown although i hear rumors of around $400.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Im looking forward to Wii U, but not for anything other than gameplay. Nintendo do the best gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Holliemaria View Post
    Im looking forward to Wii U,
    I am also waiting for this gaming console. I heard that this gaming console has too many advance feature. This gaming console supports 1080p graphics and has 2 GB memory.

Not sure why everyone wants to pay so much for a new console ($299 min), but the Wii U console is coming soon.

The US version is due out November 18th with the base version costing $299, and the deluxe version with extra memory, a stand and charger for the GamePad and game costs $349.

The reviews say that graphically its just similar to the Xbox 360 or PS3. I'll reserve judgement, but i think im more excited by the new Xbox720 and PS4.