Thread: what phone is best for watching tv?

what phone is best for watching tv?

Yo guys

I got iPhone which is great, but its couple years old. Any new phone any better?

i have the samsung gravity i mean it works has everything you want but you might try the blackberry flip

I think now a days Chinese mobiles are available in market. You can easily purchase a good Chinese mobile for watching TV.

but I wonder if those Chinese mobile cellphone are working and durable. It is true that they are available in the market. I think its better to use cellphone that are really known because they keep their reputation and give their best service..

i tried Nokia 5800 phone.it's pretty amazing to watch tv in this phone. It has a widescreen and a good resolution. And the phone itself is at very reasonable price. The Nokia phones often seem somewhat limited when it comes to functionality, however, the specifications of the Nokia 5800 phone are pretty impressive. you can check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    but I wonder if those Chinese mobile cellphone are working and durable. It is true that they are available in the market. I think its better to use cellphone that are really known because they keep their reputation and give their best service..
    Take my advice and donot buy cheap Chinese knockoffs, it always ends in tears.

The iphone costs what it does because it is quality. You do not want a shoddy copy trust me

Visitors found this page by searching for:

best phone to watch tv on

best phone for watching tv

best phones for watching tv

best phone to watch tv

number 1 phone for watching tvWhat is the best phone to watch tv onwhich is the best phone to watch tvwhich phone is best for watching tvbest phones to watch television movies onbest phone to watch tv online onphone for watching tv -whilewhat is the best cell phone for watching tvmobiles suitable for watching tvbest cell phone for viewing on tvwhat is the best phone to watch tv on the marketbest cell phone for watching tvthe best phone for games and watching tvbest phone i can buy to watch tv ontop phones for watching tvswhat phones are best to watch tv onreccommnded phones to watch tv onwhich phone is best to watch tvbest phones to watch tvbest phones for watchin tv best phone on the market for watching tv