Thread: What numpty keeps brininging down worltvpc.com?

What numpty keeps brininging down worltvpc.com?

One of the things that is worrying for me are...

I am an avid fan of worldtvpc.com like many others, I do find it hard to understand why some idiot like to add malware or whatever to the site to bring it down (in Googles eyes) The admin works hard to keep the site filled with content and info, yet someone brings it down, talk about scum of the earth...

Whats your view?

Quote Originally Posted by rumples View Post
    One of the things that is worrying for me are...

I am an avid fan of worldtvpc.com like many others, I do find it hard to understand why some idiot like to add malware or whatever to the site to bring it down (in Googles eyes) The admin works hard to keep the site filled with content and info, yet someone brings it down, talk about scum of the earth...

Whats your view?
    I agree it is annoying that people like this exsist, it's probably a kid doing it for fun.... Get a life, find a girld or something

I guess peoplejust like to be complete twats and ruin it for the good folk out there.

Apologies for the site downtime. The website was accessed by some malicious code that was very hard to track down and kill. Now we just have to find the perpetrator and do the same to them
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Apologies for the site downtime. The website was accessed by some malicious code that was very hard to track down and kill. Now we just have to find the perpetrator and do the same to them
    It would be good someone gave them a taste of there own medicine

Visitors found this page by searching for:

worltvpc

worltvpc.comtvpc downtvpc.com malwaresite like www.worldtvpc.comlive cricket sites