Thread: Madonna and Kate Perry may be lined up for USA X-Factor

Madonna and Kate Perry may be lined up for USA X-Factor

Simon Cowell is still on the hunt for new high-profile judges for the X Factor USA and it looks like Madonna and Katy Perry are in the frame for the vacant judging positions.

Terri Symour (one of his Ex's) said in an interview that Simon Cowel dismissed rumours linking the series with Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Sir Elton John.

Simon was asked about working with Madonna, to which he replied: "Yeh I think she'd be great. In terms of experience and success she is brilliant."

When Terri asked about the 'I Kissed A Girl Singer', Simon then responded with "I worked with Katy once. I think she'd be fun because you know she's hard, in a good way. And she's feisty." Simon further added that "he would love to work with the stars and dismisses Beyonce and Mariah Carey rumours."

Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger quit their positions on the show last month, Simon admitted the show's difficulties were down to his own estimations, or ego.

Simon quoted "It's only because I opened my big mouth and said we were going to get 20 million, if I hadn't have said that everyone would be saying this was a huge success."

X factor has to have high profile stars to be a success. And whoever joins may be interested in looking at the pay that was said to be on offer to Beyonce!
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    X factor has to have high profile stars to be a success. And whoever joins may be interested in looking at the pay that was said to be on offer to Beyonce!
    Thats true mr Admin, trouble is I wonder how much Simon and the other judges get paid? Are they really worth it?

They are all over paid ass holes if you ask me, maybe they should cap how much ppl earn?

Thats a good point, I wonder how ppl in the UK would feel if they had their earnings capped at say a moax of 100k ( inluding the over paid sports ppl like footballers)

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Thats a good point, I wonder how ppl in the UK would feel if they had their earnings capped at say a moax of 100k ( inluding the over paid sports ppl like footballers)
    Lol I just saw this post, I would imagine they would all throw there toys out the cot in a tantrum! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Holliemaria View Post
    Lol I just saw this post, I would imagine they would all throw there toys out the cot in a tantrum! LOL
    HAHA I would love to see this happen, see how the rich feel like us normal folk