Thread: Best for streaming Hulu Plus or Netflix?

Best for streaming Hulu Plus or Netflix?

So i want to know what is the best service for my money, Hulu Plus or Netflix. I am only interested in the unlimited streaming offered by both. DVD rental i don't give a stuff about.

Hulu Plus seems the better option because for one thing its cheaper and it seems to have more up to date content. I can watch the latest TV episodes, including complete seasons of shows that are on now.

Netflix also lets you stream TV shows but from sometime when my dad was a kid (only joking), but you do have to wait until the season is over and you still have to wait until the shows become available.

But when it comes to movies Netflix seems to be the better option as they have more up-to date movies collection around.

When it comes to devices you can stream on, they seem about equal and they both stream in HD. So it still seems a difficult one, Netflix or Hulu?

How about signing up for Netflix and using the free version of Hulu? Seems that Hulu plus is more for watching complete seasons of TV shows rather than movies, so you pay your money and take your choice.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Shafty. Hulu is not cheaper they are the same for streaming only.

I have used both and here are my thoughts:-

Netflix is much better, more of everything and more choice for the user.

Hulu ads are a massive pain, especially when you pay $8 per month!

Verdict - Netflix

Managed to get Hulu working up here, you do really need to be running a VPN these days for most things on the net, Hulu/BBC/annon torrents etc.
    Ive been using http://www.huluincanada.com works well enough.

Well im thinking that Netflix is the clear winner. Hulu seems to have gone very quiet while Netflix keeps buying up[ new content deals.

Check the review of Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon. compared. Looks like Amazon has the edge on price while the other services run on more devices.

Are you keen to watch Netflix or Hulu in Canada or Australia? Then subscribing to Streaming VPN can be called as a smart choice. It is backed up with good support and I have hardly ever encountered any problem while connecting with them.
    watching hulu in Australia

You dont need to pay to unblock streaming just use Hola, a free extension for Firefox and Chrome that lets you access streaming from Hulu, BBC iPlayer and Netflix amongst others and its totally free!!
    Yowsers in my trousers