Thread: Android phones. What catch up streaming is available?

Cool Android phones. What catch up streaming is available?

Hi All

Im in the UK and traded my iPhone in for an Android phone hoping i could use all the catchup services. However although i can get an iplayer app and use tvcatchup as well. I cannot use the services that ITV and Channel 4 supply because i get sent straight to the mobile version of its site.

Is there any catchup i can use apart from the iplayer??

The problem with watching catchup tv on Android is that the availability is pretty small.

If your UK based you have the BBC iPlayer app and Youtube. Other countries fare even worse. The problem is that networks do not want streaming on mobile devices as it has a negative effect on advertising revenue. The advertisers pay good money for people to watch tv on tv, not on a cell phone.

At least you now have the flash player for when the networks maybe start allowing catch up on the mobile devices. Other than that you will just have to download and transfer shows from your pc to your phone for now.

i never watch tv through mobile or cellphone, but i like android much better than iphone, but to be honest, there are more app to iphone rather than app to android, maybe you can try iphone

Guys, how can I get an Android phone for free?

The ITV app for android is out now so you can pretty much watch every channel now, right?

There are some sites which offer free mobile TV and free Android TV services. But you will have to check whether it is free always or only initially.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

tv catch up android australia

tv catch up android

tv catchup android australia

catch up tv on android

android tv catchup Australia

tv catch for android phonedtvcatchup australiawatch catch up tv on android australiatvcatchup australia androidcatch up tv androidandroid catch up tvwatch catch up tv on android in australiahow to watch tv catchup in australia on an androidcatch up tv for android in australiatvcatchup android australiainternet tvcatch up tv australia androidwhat app do i need to watch australian catch up tv on my androidhow to watch australian catch up tv on androidandroid catch up tv australiahow to watch catch up tv on android phoneaustralia tvcatchup androidhow can i watch catch up tv on my android tablet in australiatvcatchup for android phones australiahow do i watch catch up tv on my android device