Thread: Toshiba specs free 3DTV launches, but it's screen is too small..

Cool Toshiba specs free 3DTV launches, but it's screen is too small..

So our friends Toshiba have released the worlds first no glasses 3DTV called the REGZA GL1. Great news you think, until you realise it is for small screens only.

There will be two sizes, a 12" and a 20" model. But considering everyone is used to cinema 3D or 50" home 3DTV movies, wont this be a little, dissapointing for the viewer?

Apparently the technology used is nbot advanced enough to port over to a big screen tv.

Seems that Jim Cameron was right when he said it will be 8-10 years before it becomes a popular mass product. Ah well, back to the specs then.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

I agree. You should definitely buy a Samsung 3D HDTV. Samsung has the best technology in HDTV and 3D is not an exceptio

3D Tecnology

3D television technology is becoming increasingly very popular. Now everyone wish to buy a Tv with 3D technology. me too.I think I love to buy Samsung Tv. its a movable brand in 3D technology.

3D without glasses apparently works on a Nintendo DS screen.... so surely it is not that much of a step up to feature it on a bigger one? With the rate it is developing, it will probably be less than 10 years to get this on the market.

Looks like the 3DTV concept on a small screen is not going down too well...

http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/punter...ses-free-3dtv/

When are the manufacturers going to understand that 3D has to be on a BIG screen??
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Visitors found this page by searching for:

small 3d tv

smallest 3d tv

small screen 3d tv

smallest 3d tv size

small 3dtv

what is the smallest 3d tv size

smallest size 3d tv3d tv smallsmall size 3d tv small 3d tv screenwhat is the smallest size 3d tv3D tv smallesttoshiba specs free tv3d tv small screenspecs-free 3D TVToshiba to launch spec-free 3D TVspec free tv what is itwalking dead season 3 on netflixwhat is small 3dtvwhat is the smallest screen size can you get in a 3d tva small 3d tvwhich is smallest 3d tv screen3d tv smallest size 20whats the smallest size 3d tv3d tv in small size