Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Install The Internet TV Script

Exclamation Admin..help a lost cost :D

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    @sean The script will be in either the root of the website ie: yoursite.com or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/

@kxx4 elgg is a cms type script, and is not possible to integrate it into elgg without heavy modification to both scripts.

@AnnaParker A bit more info on the error please.
    I am in the same boat as Sean. And I dont know what I am doing wrong or what. (WOW have websites changed lol) point is, Everything is in there, am I suppose to be putting something in the html index page that is going to run the script "config.php" or am I just totally missing something like do i type my website.com/config.php?! Please help me, I have worked on so many solutions for 2 days non stop sleep then got up after 6 hrs sleep and I just am not getting it. ..thanks
    TTL

Hi, as I said to Sean website location yoursite.com or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/ to get to admin area then yoursite.com/admin/admin.php or if you put it in a directory yoursite.com/yourinstalldir/admin/admin.php. The config.php file holds configuration settings and is not supposed to be run from the address bar.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Visitors found this page by searching for:

tvpc script

internet tv script php

tvstreamscript database

tvpc_script

tv script php

php online tv script

web tv php script

online tv php script

online tv script phponline tv scripttv stream script installweb tv scriptwww.worldtvpc.com 11-How-to-Install-The-Internet-TV-Scripttvstreamscript on localhostinstal tvstreamscript localhosthow to install internet on tvhow to install tv stream scriptinternet tv php scriptstvstream script localhosthow to install internet tvhow to install internet tv scripthttp:www.worldtvpc.comforumshowthread.php11-How-to-Install-The-Internet-TV-Scriptscript php tv onlinetv web php scripttv php script