Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Install The Internet TV Script

How to Install The Internet TV Script

Hi all,

In order to install and run the script You will need the following Server Configuration:

PHP 5 and above
    Mysql 5 and above
    PhpMyAdmin 2.11 and above
    1, The first thing to do if you haven't done so already is to download the script from out internet TV script pages, and save the file to a directory on your hard drive.

2, The Next thing you will need is a FTP program so you can upload the script to your website. If you dont have one try doing a search on Google for FileZilla or an alternative.

3, Next extract the contents of the archive you downloaded earlier remembering the directory you extract it to.

4, Next on your websites control panel select MySql Databases and create a database and add a user & password to it.

5, Next on the websites control panel select PhpMyAdmin and locate and select the database you just created, and select Import Tab along the top, now when the Import page displays find "File to import" and click the Browse button to the right and locate and select the file sql.txt from within the tv script file you downloaded earlier.

6, Now select G0 from bottom right and wait. If all went well the database should now be uploaded successfully. If not go back and review steps 4-6.

Now it time edit the config.php file that was in the download.

7, Find in config.php the following:

$email="[email protected]";

// Database info
    $dbhost="localhost"; // Should not need to alter
    $dbuser=""; // <- DB Username
    $dbpass=""; // <- DB Password
    $dbname=""; // <- DB Name
    8, Change what found to reflect your actual info eg:

$email="[email protected]";

// Database info
    $dbhost="localhost"; // Should not need to alter
    $dbuser="tvpcscript"; // <- DB Username
    $dbpass="G543jyY1kJ23Q"; // <- DB Password
    $dbname="tvchannels"; // <- DB Name
    The above is an example and you should use your actual data instead.

9, If all the above has been done without problems it is time to upload the script.

10, Using your FTP program or FileZilla in step 2 above Upload the enire root directory that is all file and directories that are in the same directory as config.php, you do not need to set any write properties.

11, If all went well and no problems navigate to the url for the script and it should display and work.

12, If it does not work then you have done something wrong if this is the case go and review steps 1-12.

this is very difficult.

Hi,

What is the problem your having?.
    Live Long, watch TV and prosper

Hi admin, I need your help urgently, please see www.click.travel/onlinetv, I cant stream anyone of the channels. It worked in the beginning, now its not functioning at all, as well the admin page does not function. Please help?

admin area can be accessed by going to this url http://www.click.travel/onlinetv/admin/admin.php

The provided streams are old and are provided as an example and to populate the database.
    I will look into your stream problem for you and get back with my findings.

Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks for the post.. Awaiting your info, appreciate it. Regards

Hi,

The problem has been discovered and fixed please download the script again and replace play.php with the new one in the archive.

Thanks

Thanks alot!

Thanks alot, its functioning you. Appreciate the help.

Hi,
    I have installed my web site successfully according to your above instruction, So now i want to add more channels to my site special adults Chanel.
    and I want to add Google ad-sense to my site

Please tell me how can i do it

hi admin please me
    I've done all the tutorials
    when I click there is no play that came
    this my link
    http://www.azzuhro.dhmart.info/

Visitors found this page by searching for:

tvpc script

internet tv script php

tvstreamscript database

tvpc_script

tv script php

php online tv script

web tv php script

online tv php script

online tv script phponline tv scripttv stream script installweb tv scriptwww.worldtvpc.com 11-How-to-Install-The-Internet-TV-Scripttvstreamscript on localhostinstal tvstreamscript localhosthow to install internet on tvhow to install tv stream scriptinternet tv php scriptstvstream script localhosthow to install internet tvhow to install internet tv scripthttp:www.worldtvpc.comforumshowthread.php11-How-to-Install-The-Internet-TV-Scriptscript php tv onlinetv web php scripttv php script