Thread: The iPad will bring online tv to the masses

Cool The iPad will bring online tv to the masses

Since i have had my iPAd, i watch tv on it all the time. From catch up to downloaded movies and my own dvd's ripped.

I didnt do this with my iPhone, so i think the iPad is what will bring online tv to the masses.

wow , Ipad id the best now , really!!!!

Guys an additional info : Shaw has launched ipad App . Here i post the news :

Shaw this month launched an iPad application that lets Canadians watch many shows, complete with commercials, from the Global TV such as House, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Office, Rookie Blue and Survivor on their tablet computer.
    Global says some shows such Glee and Bones, which are owned by Fox are not yet available as the Canadian network does not have the rights for streaming these shows.

can someone please tell me why it is better than the iphone? it just seems to have a bigger screen and no ability to phone people!

If you are looking for something that can make calls or take pictures, you would probably like the iphone better. But, on the other hand if you want something that is small and thin, easy to carry around, and also has an online music/movie/ebook store all with a bigger screen, you would like the ipad better. Both are good surfing surfing the net.

Both have their pros and cons, it all depends on what you are looking for.

iPad brings tv to another level. if you use it with online tv such as tvhook you can watch tv shows literally anywhere.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

watch the good wife on ipad

watch the good wife on my ipad

watch the good wife ipad

assistir tv online no ipad

how do i watch tv on my ipad in australia

can i watch the good wife on my ipad

watch shaw tv on ipad

como assistir tv online no iPad

the good wife watch on ipad

watch the good wife online on ipad

can I watch the good wife on iPad

the good wife on ipad

how can i watch the good wife on my ipad

the good wife ipad

how to watch the good wife on ipad

ver tv online ipad

the good wife for ipad

can you watch the good wife on iPadwatch good wife on ipadwatch the good wife online ipadgood wife ipadwatch the good wife on my iphoneassistir tv no ipadassistir tv online iPadonline tv for ipad