PDA

View Full Version : Are all free streaming channels junk?

shafty
12-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I have had a look around the free streaming tv channels but i cant say im too impressed.

Seem to be all music videos, chat shows or shopping channels. Many of them are loops that just repeat over and over, or other trash that nobody on earth would wanna watch.

It seems that these kinda channels were novel a couple of years back, but now seem kinda dated and should be scrapped..

movieboff
12-14-2010, 08:18 PM
I think if you look at all the free streaming channels floating around, you can find some Gems. Music channels are always good on your desktop as well as 24 hour news. I must admit, beyond them i dont tent to venture. I have seen QVC but it was in German!!

I think these streaming channels that have been around forever will either evolve or die off soon as catch up and live network streaming takes off more.

bob
12-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Well as im not into shopping channels or religious channels and theres a lot of them about i would have to say theres a lot of junk out there but there are some good docus out there and theres always the odd soap.

barwalka
12-15-2010, 08:46 PM
some time ago i were searching few streaming for a normal TV... it is really hard to find sth like this. and Quality is not good either... i think most of network streaming are dying.

muhudu
12-15-2010, 10:41 PM
I have tried free streaming channels but quality is very bad.

carolsmith
12-15-2010, 10:51 PM
The streaming quality depends on your internet service too. If you have a stable internet stream and supported by a good server, i think it will be comfortable to watch this TV.

Holliemaria
12-15-2010, 11:17 PM
All free streaming channels are not junk. It largely depends on the speed of the internet. DSL stable link is best for viewing streaming channels.

shanon
12-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Ofcourse you need a good internet service. I mean a good speed, I can watch youtube videos streaming without stopping with 50KBps speed.

monu321
12-18-2010, 01:32 AM
not at all, all streaming free channel are not junk. many streaming free channel provide very interesting music, movie which i like very much. so enjoy by watching streaming free channel.

jennifer
07-29-2011, 05:08 AM
try tvhod.com. it has thousand of chanels to choose from and you can access different channels from different countries. the channels it offers are great and very entertaining.

amanda
07-29-2011, 05:59 AM
tvhook.com is a great online tv. the channels it offers are great and it has wider reach. whatever you are looking for i am sure that you can find it here.