PDA

View Full Version : What numpty keeps brininging down worltvpc.com?

rumples
02-21-2012, 05:25 AM
One of the things that is worrying for me are...

I am an avid fan of worldtvpc.com like many others, I do find it hard to understand why some idiot like to add malware or whatever to the site to bring it down (in Googles eyes) The admin works hard to keep the site filled with content and info, yet someone brings it down, talk about scum of the earth...

Whats your view?

gazza
02-21-2012, 05:27 AM
One of the things that is worrying for me are...

I am an avid fan of worldtvpc.com like many others, I do find it hard to understand why some idiot like to add malware or whatever to the site to bring it down (in Googles eyes) The admin works hard to keep the site filled with content and info, yet someone brings it down, talk about scum of the earth...

Whats your view?

I agree it is annoying that people like this exsist, it's probably a kid doing it for fun.... Get a life, find a girld or something

rumples
02-22-2012, 08:40 AM
I guess peoplejust like to be complete twats and ruin it for the good folk out there.

admin
02-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Apologies for the site downtime. The website was accessed by some malicious code that was very hard to track down and kill. Now we just have to find the perpetrator and do the same to them

gazza
02-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Apologies for the site downtime. The website was accessed by some malicious code that was very hard to track down and kill. Now we just have to find the perpetrator and do the same to them

It would be good someone gave them a taste of there own medicine ;)