PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 - To buy or not to buy

tvaddict
03-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi all

I have been to the store and seen the iPad 2. I played with it, saw how its faster than iPad but nothing to shout about.

It has the camera on front and back which is good to play around with. But i can do that on my phone/camcorder.

It is also slimmer, but whats a few mill??

But then it has those awesome looking magnetic covers.. Damn. I so badly did not want to buy it before looking at it. But now im not so sure. Wadda ya think?

Kibodeaux
07-30-2011, 02:34 AM
It has those awesome looking magnetic covers.. Damn. I so badly did not want to buy it before looking at it. But now im not so sure. Wadda ya think?

shafty
08-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah dont worry that it costs shitloads of cash and is a waste if you have iPad 1. Just buy it for the awesome magnetic covers...

amanda
11-27-2011, 08:24 AM
I just got my new iPad2 and it is one of the best gadget I have ever bought! I can't wait to try its applications out especially watching TV shows via online.

jbreesx77
12-11-2011, 07:01 AM
I am thinking to buy a new iPad for my fiance. And I think that iPad 2 is the best option. It has nice features and it looks very attractive.

admin
12-31-2011, 06:40 PM
I suggest you hold on before buying any iPad as Apple may be launching a couple of new tablets in the next few weeks