PDA

View Full Version : The iPad will bring online tv to the masses

bob
12-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Since i have had my iPAd, i watch tv on it all the time. From catch up to downloaded movies and my own dvd's ripped.

I didnt do this with my iPhone, so i think the iPad is what will bring online tv to the masses.

ilyasfut
12-15-2010, 10:02 PM
wow , Ipad id the best now , really!!!!

emma89
12-18-2010, 01:42 AM
Guys an additional info : Shaw has launched ipad App . Here i post the news :

Shaw this month launched an iPad application that lets Canadians watch many shows, complete with commercials, from the Global TV such as House, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Office, Rookie Blue and Survivor on their tablet computer.
Global says some shows such Glee and Bones, which are owned by Fox are not yet available as the Canadian network does not have the rights for streaming these shows.

miketheramp
12-20-2010, 04:14 PM
can someone please tell me why it is better than the iphone? it just seems to have a bigger screen and no ability to phone people!

bob
01-02-2011, 08:53 PM
If you are looking for something that can make calls or take pictures, you would probably like the iphone better. But, on the other hand if you want something that is small and thin, easy to carry around, and also has an online music/movie/ebook store all with a bigger screen, you would like the ipad better. Both are good surfing surfing the net.

Both have their pros and cons, it all depends on what you are looking for.

amanda
07-29-2011, 06:16 AM
iPad brings tv to another level. if you use it with online tv such as tvhook you can watch tv shows literally anywhere.