World Internet TV on PC Content removal
Third Party Intellectual Property; Copyright Notifications
WorldTVPC respects the intellectual property of others, and we would ask and expect our users to do the same. We take any copyright violation very seriously and will act swiftly to any requests.
If you feel anything posted or listed on this website is not authorized then WorldTVPC may, in the appropriate circumstances and at its discretion remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if we are properly notified that content infringes copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please initially provide us initially with the following:-
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the WorldTVPC website, sufficient for WorldTVPC to locate the material;
- your contact details and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
worldtvpc.com is operated from the UK. We can be reached by e-mail at [email protected]