CBS Announce Minor Changes To Elementary and Vegas TV Shows

CBS have been attempting to ‘finalise’ their line-up for the current American TV broadcast ‘season’ (2012-13) for some time now, and claim to be close to completing their annual goal, although it is not without some real miniscule detail-tweaking that they have got there, after announcing yet another set of changes to strong-performing, and popular debut programmes Elementary and Vegas.

The modernised New York City (USA)-based Sherlock Holmes adaptation Elementary (starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu) and 1960’s period police drama Vegas (with Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis), had recently been given impressive extensions to 22-episode first seasons (as opposed to the orignally-ordered 13 each), though now there will be very slight alterations to the plans.

Viewers of Elementary will be able to watch the detective series for an additional two weeks in the current broadcast season after it was given a 2-episode boost to 24, marking a further piece of good news for the series after learning that they will have the chance to record especially-high viewing figures on 3 February as the Super Bowl lead-out show on the network.

Meanwhile, it is less pleasing reading for Vegas fans, although a drop of just one episode to a 21-episode first season is going to seem like one that is not that big of a deal, however petty the move may seem. But, with this marking the third time that the pair of show’s respective schedules have been announced together, could there yet end up being more changes on the horizon from the CBS scheduling staff?

Fans are being very vocal in their support for the shows that could well be set for cancellation at the end of the season. But even massively popular shows such as Merlin have not yet avoided the axe despite massive condemnation from unhappy viewers worldwide.

Latest TV searches:

vegas tv show, vegas tv show schedule, tv show vegas, elementary tv show, what happened to vegas tv show, vegas tv series

159 Comments

1. JJ Goode
    JJ Goode November 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm

What a bummer. I enjoy Elementary too, so it should all even out, right? I’ve always been a Quaid fan, and I know a few Chiklis fans that work with me at DISH. With both shows on CBS’ primetime, I didn’t have to worry about setting timers. My DISH Hopper auto-records all of the big 4 networks’ primetime with its PrimeTime Anytime feature, so I no longer have to remember to set timers for most of my shows—I’m definitely forgetful about the new shows, too. Now I just need to have the Super Bowl get here to see my Falcons win, followed by some Miller and Liu action.

2. ladell steed
    ladell steed December 19, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I would like Rizzo to start a fight with sheriff lamb son and see sheriff lamb come to his son’s rescue. Like in the move lone some dove where the scout picked on the captians son. this would put Rizzo (the terrible villan) in his place and Micheal really becomes a major player with the mob

3. Opal
    Opal January 2, 2013 at 7:54 am

Who sings “You Go To My Head in the last two episodes of 2012?

4. Mike Wilkins
    Mike Wilkins January 16, 2013 at 10:27 pm

CBS has forever been the top seeded network on success, however don’t screw with its current lineup on Tuesday. The writing for the Tuesday lineup is outstanding, I was a little puzzled with Vegas as it left in a lurch. I can’t see why there has to be so much hype for the Super Bowl. The current lineup reminds me of the original Hawaii Five-O that for some strange reason aired on Sunday night at 10:30 PM. The only reason that I watch network TV at night is for CBS.

5. barbara
    barbara February 20, 2013 at 4:11 am

Everytime I really enjoy a tv show it gets cancelled.
    I am so tired of CSI shows, yes I watch some, but recently I have been so happy Hawaii 50, Elementary, Vegas. I felt you really had a good variety, great acting and story lines. Now I hear you have cancelled Vegas ( Please do not go through with this very bad decision) Concider the viewers for a change not money, I know I sound unrealistic, but someone must agree with me. CBS makes enough, we all know that, consider the viewers.
    Thanks Barbara

6. James T. Venduras
    James T. Venduras February 20, 2013 at 10:45 am

You have a FANTASTIC show in Vegas. The cast is great.
    Finally a show with a story line you can follow.
    Get rid of the other crap you have and leave Vegas alone!!! For once in your scheduling lives THINK about the viewers. How about Monday nights. There is crap on all three stations on Monday.
    Thanks
    James

7. janet ray
    janet ray February 20, 2013 at 10:56 am

I love Vegas blue bloods Hawaii 5 0can’t you leave any thing be and put some other pieces of %@&$ on back to Roland at 9 on Tuesday Ray reruns are better than your upcoming preview

8. janet ray
    janet ray February 20, 2013 at 12:52 pm

This is total bull Leave Vegas alone your new show golden boy you put where the sun don’t shine back to tv land Tuesday night better to watch old tv reruns than give you a heads up

9. pat belfont
    pat belfont February 20, 2013 at 4:42 pm

please leave Vegas alone. It is one of the few shows that is worth watching. Golden Boy?……really shallow!!!

10. janet ray
    janet ray February 20, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Boycott golden boy and can at 9 central until they bring Vegas back

11. Marcia Kleiman
    Marcia Kleiman February 20, 2013 at 6:09 pm

I was born in Kansas City Mo, We used to drive to Vegas. This TV show is as real as they come. The story lines, the actors, the women’s clothing, makeup – autos, casinos. it has it all.
    Come on, give us one terrific show and dump the rest. I am devistated.

12. Bob
    Bob February 20, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Leave Vegas alone please don’t cancel switch the night if anything this show is a hit I like Vegas , the mob and nick pileggi!

13. janet ray
    janet ray February 21, 2013 at 11:26 am

now what is the real reason behind not wanting vegas on some stupid guy in a shirt tie setting at his computer in a cbs office that doesnt know jack &&&$

14. joseph rura
    joseph rura February 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I echo what Ms. kleiman says. That is part of the fun of Vegas–I was there when all this stuff was going on. The music, costumes, shows, CARS, are fun stuff. So is the romance part and the murder of the week.

15. Midget
    Midget February 21, 2013 at 11:32 pm

I can’t believe you’d canceling Vegas. We love the following shows: VEGAS, Elementary, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods & CSI NY. Every time we get good shows you take them off and replace them with crap and some eye candy u think is going to draw ratings. Why don’t u remove some of the reality junk you keep putting on? I’m sure u could care less about what your viewers like so I’m sure you’ll just ignore all our comments like u usually do. I’m disappointed ion CBS

16. bruce
    bruce February 22, 2013 at 1:31 am

Vegas and Elementary are the two best shows you’ve ever come up with. Also Person of Interest!! The very best shows on tv by far. Please do not cancel either of them. I will boycott Golden Boy. It sounds really dumb from the comercials I have seen.

17. MIke & Kay
    MIke & Kay February 22, 2013 at 4:01 pm

leave Vegas , Person of Interest and Elementary alone, if you want to get rid of something, then get rid of The JOB, Blue Bloods, CSI NY 2-1/2 men and How I met your mother, if you want to keep blue bloods and csi ny, then move something else to friday night, instead of cancelling the good shows and replacing with CRAP. Your Friday nights SUCK anyway saying nothing for Saturday night. I’m so tired of loosing the good shows

18. Colette Suder
    Colette Suder February 22, 2013 at 8:01 pm

What? Golden Boy? Another cop show? “VEGAS” is part of our country’s history! Please leave it alone. No Golden Boy-who are those actors anyway? You have quite a brillant and awesome actor in Dennis Quaid. I love him. And yes, get rid of 2-1/2 Men (no Sheen no show), The JOB, Two Broke Girls (how awful. PLEASE keep VEGAS. Do you pay attention to your viewers?? Thanks

19. Midget & Jonthan
    Midget & Jonthan February 22, 2013 at 9:28 pm

I thought of another show u could get rid of…..Undercover Boss. Employees are bound to catch on soon, if they haven’t already. Please leave the ones I stated before, plus NCIS. They are the best. How I Met Your Mother is definitely another one that needs to go.

20. Amy
    Amy February 22, 2013 at 11:04 pm

We love Vegas .we live in nv .. Nice to see a show with some local flair .. Not east coast ..bring it back ..

21. bobbie
    bobbie February 22, 2013 at 11:31 pm

I think shes right,but get rid of the job 2 1/2 men and how i meant your mother

22. Bugsy
    Bugsy February 23, 2013 at 1:45 am

Leave Vegas alone … After all I started it!

23. terry robson
    terry robson February 23, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I well like Vegas i like see come back on tue. night cbs please bing back on air

24. Clint
    Clint February 23, 2013 at 7:43 pm

No “Golden Boy” for me. Vegas is the best show on TV. PLEASE leave it alone!!

25. travis w.g.
    travis w.g. February 23, 2013 at 10:53 pm

are you guys on drugs?vegas is a great show.

26. mike
    mike February 24, 2013 at 1:16 am

Are you kidding me….Vegas – one of the best shows on TV…Tuesday nights are the BEST!!
    What is CBS thinking ? So many nights of the week are worthless & CBS takes OFF a really good show !!

27. buddy
    buddy February 24, 2013 at 2:20 am

pleas do not take vegas off the air, best show

28. buddy
    buddy February 24, 2013 at 2:22 am

keep vegas

29. Lloyd Isaacs
    Lloyd Isaacs February 24, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Vegas is probably one of the best shows on TV. In a world of horrible reality shows a good drama is so hard to find. Vegas is well written and has a great cast. Seems to me CBS would want to keep this show in there line up.

30. Katherine Cochrane
    Katherine Cochrane February 24, 2013 at 11:16 pm

I love Vegas, it brings back memories of my youth. I watch it every week. You take this off and I will have to change to channel 4 for shows and news.

31. Lou Holland
    Lou Holland February 25, 2013 at 9:15 am

First CSI Miami and now Vagas!! What’s next NCIS or Blue Bloods? CBS has been our favorite station for years, but these changes my change our minds to the other channels.

32. Linda
    Linda February 25, 2013 at 9:22 am

Vegas is a great show. It’s in the top 20. It has been since it started. With four networks with shows in the Primetime ratings, I think that’s great. “Golden Boy” is boring.I can’t believe CBS would cancel Vegas.

33. Al Springer
    Al Springer February 25, 2013 at 11:26 am

Finally a great show on Tuesday nights and you want to cancel it!!

I think it is one of the best shows in years. There is so much mindless shallow junk on TV. Vegas is full of intrigue and great acting. A part of American History.

Please don’t cancel it .

34. Tom
    Tom February 25, 2013 at 3:59 pm

A great show, great time slot and you want to cancel Vegas. Give it a full season 2! Please!

35. Don
    Don February 25, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Cannot believe Vegas is not in it’s regular time slot tonite. It is the best show on TV

36. Karie
    Karie February 25, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I can’t believe you would drop Vegas. You finally have a hit and you have to mess with it. Leave it alone. Tuesday night with NCIS, NCIS-LA and Vegas was a “Must Watch” night for me.

37. Anthony
    Anthony February 25, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Get rid of a couple of the 40 different csi and ncis shows that are always the same stupid show over and over with different washed up actors and keep the only show on youyour network worth watching like vegas

38. Karen
    Karen February 25, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I too love the Tues. night lineup of both NCIS, NCIS LA and now Vegas. I can’t believe it is going away-I thought it was doing VERY well in the ratings. For heaven’s sake-get rid of some of the Monday night comedies-Mike and Molly is the only one I can stand watching. If it weren’t for sex and anything referring to sex the comedies of today would have nothing at all. I Love Lucy-a real comedy without a sexual mention at all. Enough reality shows-can’t stand Undercover Boss or Survivor!! Amazing Race is ok-just that-ok.

39. K-O
    K-O February 26, 2013 at 1:06 am

I can’t believe that you would even consider cancelling Vegas!!! I get so tired of getting involved in a really good show & have it cancelled!!! What are you thinking!!?? We get left with nothing but Reality BS shows where ‘nobodies’ become famous for being totally outrageous!!! CBS is my favorite channel & has been for years. Please… Please leave Vegas alone & bring it back to Tuesday nights, which is my very favorite night of week to watch TV!!! Please value & consider your viewing audience’s opinion!! Don’t we count???

40. Sharon and Pete
    Sharon and Pete February 26, 2013 at 11:18 am

Cannot believe you are cutting two of the best shows on CBS this season !!! Guess we will be watching Out of networking programming. You guys always seem to do this !! Let people get hooked, and then pull the shows!!! : (

41. deb
    deb February 26, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Where is Vegas… What!!!! U have to be Kidding Me…. Gone!!! What r u thinking!!!!!!!!!…One of the best lineup nights ever…7pm to 10pm.. And Thursday night….7pm to 10pm…same thing… Elementary gone too.!!! Sad…

42. Richard
    Richard February 26, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Here you go again canceling the best show you have VEGAS. When are you going to listen to the viewers that makes you millions. I know all these negative comments about you cancelling Vegas will just fall on deaf ears. It doesn’t matter what we want.

43. alice appelhans
    alice appelhans February 26, 2013 at 1:16 pm

you really don’t know how to impress your veiwers. You leave alll the reallyj junk on & take away the really terrific shows away. Also you put back to back , same shows on instead of diifferent meuns, it gets boring . I was so happy to view something worth watching ( Vegas ).

44. Rick
    Rick February 26, 2013 at 1:33 pm

“Golden Boy” you got to be kidding! Enjoyed Tuesday Nights with CBS. NCIS, NCIC LA, and then ending with VEGAS. Maybe its time to explore ABC and NBC. I am also a Dennis Quaid fan and cannot tell you how disappointed I am in your Networks decision.

45. Mary
    Mary February 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I can’t believe you are cancelling VEGAS. This has been one of the best. It really made Tuesday night worth turning the TV on. Why can’t you consider getting rid of some like 2-1/2 Men, 2 Broke Girls, Mike and Molly, How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Series. Please try to consider what your viewers would like to watch, instead of what you THINK they would like to watch. While you are at it, maybe you could consider bringing some of the previous crew back to your morning show. We have changed our morning show watching to a different network since you made the change of people from Harry, Dave and Erica. The crew you have on there now, are the most sickening I have ever watched.

46. Carole
    Carole February 26, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Vegas, along with NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles are my favorite TV shows. I love watching Vegas so please keep it on the full schedule. It’s the best show on television! I’m disappointed that it’s not on tonight.

47. janet ray
    janet ray February 26, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Vegas fans remember don’t watch golden boy tonight turn your channel and boycott we want Vegas back

48. Debra
    Debra February 26, 2013 at 7:06 pm

What is all this about cancelling Vegas? My husband & I look forward to the Tuesday night lineup and actually sit down and watch tv together. Vegas is believeable and the actors are top notch. Love Michael Chiklis he makes a great mobster. If you want to drop anything, drop the crappy reality shows they really aren’t reality anyhow. Boycott Golden Boy. Maybe CBS will get the message????

49. Annette
    Annette February 26, 2013 at 7:51 pm

I always look forward to Tuesday night TV and now its being cut short by an hour. Leave VEGAS alone. It is one of the best shows on your network. Please bring it back!!

50. richard
    richard February 26, 2013 at 8:08 pm

once again cbs has step in it.do not mess with your tues. night line up. if this changes in way i plan 2 contact all your sponsers let know i will boycott there products, and tell who ever will listen 3 do the same. signed pissed off!

51. dave
    dave February 26, 2013 at 8:15 pm

vegas is one of the best shows on tv,leave it alone.

52. Rita
    Rita February 26, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Please don’t take Vegas off I enjoy watching

53. Kim
    Kim February 26, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Really leave Vegas alone…..great show!

54. Martin
    Martin February 26, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I actually know a lady who was acquainted with the Lambs in Vegas. Love the show as I am child of the 60’s. Great memories with the cars and fashions and the integrity of people. Please leave it on.
    I agree, “Boycott Golden Boy.”

55. Mac
    Mac February 26, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Vegas is the reason i stay home on Tuesday nights, My wife and i both watch it together along with the NCIS shows. If you don’t bring Vegas back (And you damn well should) , i will start watching NBC !!!!

56. Manny
    Manny February 26, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Please bring Vegas back. It is one of the best shows of thevseason

57. MARY
    MARY February 26, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Please put Vegas back on…I and many friends look forward to it on Tuesday nights…we are seniors and enjoy the nostalgic look back at the 60’s.

58. Manny
    Manny February 26, 2013 at 10:11 pm

please bring back Vegas. It was one of the best shows of the season.

59. farah james
    farah james February 26, 2013 at 10:27 pm

I love Vegas, I’ve been searching this computer to find out why it isn’t playing on CBS tonight. I never liked those reality shows. I really hope whatever is happening with the network, it is resolved or fixed. Vegas, and Elementary are both great TV shows.

60. Bette Wesner
    Bette Wesner February 26, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I have have been enjoying Vegas. Please do not change the story. I hope the next episode will be on as soon as possible

As for elementarty, I do not enjoy the stort line. It is fragmented, therefore hard to follow what is happening.

61. Bette Wesner
    Bette Wesner February 26, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Please continue Vegas.

You can discontinue Elementary.

62. Jenny
    Jenny February 26, 2013 at 10:33 pm

We are so disappointed that Vegas is not showing tonight. Please bring it back along with Mob Doctor.

63. Carl
    Carl February 26, 2013 at 10:59 pm

It sucks that CBS would drop any shows of Vegas.
    Why would CBS try to put another show in the time slot of Vegas??? CBS can’t report the new correctly, they are going to mess up and loose watchers!!!!!!

64. Dan
    Dan February 26, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Vegas is one of the best shows on TV…If this is true I’m done watching anything on CBS ever again!

65. Bob
    Bob February 26, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Just watched the first 5 min of golden boy … It sucks! I live in ny that bs doesn’t happen like that … Cancel show numbed 2 and bring back Vegas!

66. lance
    lance February 26, 2013 at 11:23 pm

If it’s true you’re cancelling Vegas it’s a very sad day

67. Kim
    Kim February 26, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Where are these ratings at. Who in the heck decides this. I guess not the people who watch these shows. This will be about the 10th show in 2 years that I absolutely love and now it will be gone too???? Maybe you need to ask real working people what they want and not just go off statistics. U get good shows….good actors.. And then bam you cancel them just when people enjoy them. To me this just does not make sense. Listen to what the people want.

68. Butch
    Butch February 26, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Keep Vagas, bezt tuesfay lineup

69. Sandy
    Sandy February 26, 2013 at 11:53 pm

I can’t believe what you have done to Tuesday night taking Vegas off the air. It’s a decent, good show. I’m not watching Golden Boy and never will. I know you don’t care what the viewers like or want……..that is obvious.

70. pissed
    pissed February 27, 2013 at 12:21 am

WHAT THE H_LL, WHAT IDIOT IS IN CHARGE ON CBS (CHOOSE BAD SERIES) IS WHAT I CALL YOU = CBS
    VAGRS IS AS GOOD AS A TOP OF THE LINE
    MOVIE. I DID NOT LIKE THE PRESIDENT
    OR THE GAME OVER RIDING IT, NOW GOLDEN BOY.
    YOU ARE JUST PULLING MY LEG RIGHT ? YOUR REALY NOT THAT STUPID CANCEL VAGES H_LL NO

71. David Piccus
    David Piccus February 27, 2013 at 12:33 am

Please put Vegas back. The golden boy is awful. Vegas is one of the best shows on tv. We look forward to Tuesday and Thursday when we always watch NCis NCis la and Vegas as well as Big Bang person of interest and elementary. In fact we mostly watch CBS loyally. The whiney golden boy has no justification to take up space filled so well by Vegas Please bring it back and dump this boring and predictable golden boy

72. shawn saunders
    shawn saunders February 27, 2013 at 12:35 am

have you actually watched golden boy really!
    how about you rename it golden shower boy it belongs right where the “golden” should go in the pisser! grab ahold of your ears and pull your head out of your rear and clean your ears and listen to the people that LET you drive those expensive cars and live the high life and give us what we want !please and thank-you

73. Rob
    Rob February 27, 2013 at 12:37 am

Put Vegas back on, it’s the only thing you had going for you!!!!!

74. Junior Herd
    Junior Herd February 27, 2013 at 1:01 am

Do not cancel Vegas i watch it religiously it’s a great series.

75. Junior Herd
    Junior Herd February 27, 2013 at 1:36 am

I,ve been a faithful & religious CBS watcher for over 30 years & LOVE VEGAS NCIS NCIS LOS ANGELES HAWAII 5.0 CIS CRIMNAL MINDS PERSON OF INTEREST CSI NEW YORK & BLUE BLOODS.But things can change there is plenty of other networks i like also like Fox F/X & so on.You already axed my CSI MIAMI that i watched religiously.There is always room for change so do’nt mess with Tuesday nights.

76. Mya
    Mya February 27, 2013 at 2:24 am

Are you some kind of idiots? These minor changes as you call it of two excellent shows is not more than a stupid move! Both Vegas and elementary shows are worthy of watching.

I

77. The Realness
    The Realness February 27, 2013 at 6:18 am

Of course CBS is threatening Vegas. It’s too intelligent and authentic. And the goal of the major networks is to dumb-down the masses, so we aren’t allowed to enjoy intelligent shows like Vegas. This reminds me of what happened with the Chicago CODE. Too intelligent and authentic. Both Vegas and the Chicago CODE would have done just fine on a network like FX. On a side note: I read that DVR recordings aren’t counted in the ratings, which means that the ratings data are severely skewed and unfair. I happen to record Vegas via DVR. JUST FYI.
    – Vegas Fan

78. Terry
    Terry February 27, 2013 at 12:53 pm

What is with CBS, everytime they get a good show they take it off the air. I live in Monteal, QC all my friends and family love the show.I think it is better not to watch CBS at all, as soon as you get interested in a show they cancel it.

79. Ed Kaup
    Ed Kaup February 27, 2013 at 2:13 pm

PLEASE leave Vegas alone. Cancel Big Bang Theory and other trash like Golden Boy, How I met your mother. We’ll just eliminate CBS viewing.

80. Ed Kaup
    Ed Kaup February 27, 2013 at 2:15 pm

What is with CBS, everytime they get a good show they take it off the air. I live in Lindale, TRX all my friends and family love the show.I think it is better not to watch CBS at all, as soon as you get interested in a show they cancel it.

81. Marky
    Marky February 27, 2013 at 6:58 pm

If they are going to cancel Vegas, then I will completely cancel CBS. I will never turn it on again. I haven’t watched CBS for almost 12 years until Vegas came on and then I wouldn’t miss a single program except when CBS pre-emted it for some other fool program.

82. Nada
    Nada February 27, 2013 at 7:33 pm

How could you take out the best show? My husband and I look forward every Tuesday night for this show, and you are taking it away from everyone? You honestly don’t know what a good show is. I am not gonna watch any CBS shows from now, you guys keep doing this, you have a good show going and you take it away from people.. Till you guys do a wise decision to bring Vegas back then I will go back to watching CBS shows.

83. Pat50
    Pat50 February 27, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Can’t believe Vegas is being canceled. We watch it faithfully. If anything needs to be canceled it is all of the reality shows. Will not watch Golden Boy as the preview did not impress me. CBS needs to listen to the people and give shows a chance. DO NOT CANCEL VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84. Diana
    Diana February 27, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Vegas and Elementary are two of the best shows on TV on CBS. Everytime I like a show, it gets cancelled!!!

85. Jan
    Jan February 27, 2013 at 9:36 pm

My husband and I usually do not watch the same tv programs, but we both loved Vegas. We were disappointed that it did not show last week and the week that the Pres. coverage took out Vegas. This is the best series we have seen in years and hope that it will continue. Does anyone read these comments; I mean anyone who even cares.

86. Clauda Trammell
    Clauda Trammell February 27, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Vegas, what. you guys are out of your everloving…
    Dennis Quaid, Micheal C…Great Actors…
    great writing..this is the days of Right and Wrong at it’s best…stories with substance…
    People like stories they can relate too..you need to reconsider the damage you are creating…
    Bring it back!

87. Sharon
    Sharon February 27, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Vegas ios just a great show; we cannot unbderstand why it’s gone. Love Randy Quaid (reason we started watching), great story lines, b eautiful settings, terrific writing, etc., etc. I hope someone has the good sense to pick up this show if CBS

88. Pat
    Pat February 27, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Please don’t take Vegas off the air. It’s a great program!!!!!

89. ERIK
    ERIK February 28, 2013 at 10:56 pm

THE WORST THING TO DO IS CANCEL VEGAS THIS IS THE BEST SHOW OUT THERE, THE PLOTS WERE GREAT AND TIED TOGETHER SO WELL, EVEN IF THE STORIES ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL, THE WRITING AND ACTING WERE TRUE TO THE DAY, EVEN WITHOUT THE SMOKING

90. MARION
    MARION March 3, 2013 at 2:27 pm

LEAVE VEGAS ON. I LOVE IT

91. Athena
    Athena March 3, 2013 at 7:57 pm

We finally have a show with creativity and great plots that always made me want to tune in the following week. Very likable characters and superb acting. Give it some more time. It is a great show.

92. Dave
    Dave March 3, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I love Vegas. Leave it ALONE !!!!!!!

93. Lesa
    Lesa March 4, 2013 at 2:12 am

Vegas is my favorite show !!! Please don’t cancel it!!!!

94. Rosie
    Rosie March 4, 2013 at 3:16 am

I am in complete agreement with everyone who have so far written in to say that I am very disappointed that VEGAS has been taken off the air. I,also, set Tues. nights(best night)to watch NCIS, NCIS-LA, and VEGAS. So far I have no interest in watching “Golden Boy”. Please! Please! Take off “How I Met Your Mother, 2 1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, and 2 Broke Girls”. I am tired of these shows!!! However, I do love CBS’ reality shows and I do hope you continue them. I HOPE you will come to your senses and bring “VEGAS” back!!!!!!

95. Lane
    Lane March 4, 2013 at 5:50 am

I watched Golden Boy & want to give it a $$t@% Just a little confusing. BRING back Vegas! NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, & Vegas. That was my Tuesday night. I’ve had them on my DVR set. Get rid of these comedies you think we wanna watch. Crazy.

96. Marlene Johnson
    Marlene Johnson March 4, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE CANCELLED VEGAS. I PUT THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD. THIS IS SO STUPID. WHEN YOU GET A NEW SHOW THIS GOOD YOU CANCEL IT. MAKES YOU WONDER WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS. NO WONDER CBS IS NOT DOING GOOD. AT LEAST THAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM IF YOU KEEP CHANGING. IF YOU CHANGE THINGS SO MUCH YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE DOING.

97. Linda Brinson
    Linda Brinson March 4, 2013 at 6:47 pm

I am so hooked on Vegas! Please bring it back. I won’t have any reason to turn my TV to CBS if you keep cancelling the good shows and introduce more shows that are not worth my time to watch! Very upset Vegas is gone!!!!!!!! Fix it!

98. Norman Burgess
    Norman Burgess March 4, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Love both shows Vegas and Elementary…would hate to see them not come back for a second season. Seems like every time a good show comes along it gets cut.

99. Betty Tysinger
    Betty Tysinger March 5, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Leave Vegas alone

100. Robert Steele
    Robert Steele March 5, 2013 at 9:49 pm

What is wrong with you people? Vegas is the best show to come along in years. Don’t screw with Vegas, the two NCIS shows and Hawaii 5 O.

101. Ginny
    Ginny March 5, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I set aside Tuesday night for my TV watching. Vegas made a perfect trio with NCIS. Good plots, good acting, and reasonably clean language and plots. Same for Blue Bloods on Friday nights. Why can’t you leave the good shows which families can watch without listening and seeing things that don’t belong in the family room. Otherwise, I do not watch any Network shows.

102. Steve C.
    Steve C. March 5, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Please bring Vegas back!! My favorite show right now!!

103. Lorrie o.
    Lorrie o. March 5, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Please bring Vegas back. Best show of season. You really missed up a good Tuesday night.

104. J. Thompson
    J. Thompson March 6, 2013 at 12:20 am

Could not believe it when my wife said Vegas was not on again.
    My comments are not different from the others. I watch little to no shows on major networks because of the mindless lameness to humanity and vast amounts of sexual embarrassments. Vegas was finally a show my wife and I could watch that could keep your attention and which had a great cast. I’m afraid Golden Boy is just another look alike where Vegas stood alone as a great drama.

105. Susan Ferguson
    Susan Ferguson March 6, 2013 at 8:56 am

Please don’t cancel Vegas. It is our favorite program. We are anxious for the new season.

106. Lynn
    Lynn March 6, 2013 at 9:53 am

Leave Vegas on. Get rid off two an a half men. Not the same without Charly ,

107. Rod Yoder
    Rod Yoder March 6, 2013 at 10:38 am

I can’t believe that you could be so stupid to cancel Vegas and bring on a dumb show in the same timeslot golden boy sucks whoever canceled Vegas should be fired there is very little TV worth watching and we don’t need another stupid TV show

108. Patsy
    Patsy March 7, 2013 at 11:40 am

Please bring back Vegas and NEVER take off Person of Intrest. they are two of the best also Red Widow may be a winner. Please quit reruns of CIS and Ncis .. Again I say Bring Back Vegas..

109. John
    John March 7, 2013 at 3:19 pm

If you don’t put Vegas back on I will never watch any CBS stations at all!!!!

110. Debbie
    Debbie March 7, 2013 at 7:30 pm

My husband and i love and look forward to Vegas and Elementry. Please keep both.

111. Wayne McDaniel
    Wayne McDaniel March 8, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Gees , really disapointed about Vegas not being on anymore. Even though Chiklis was a bad choice to start with, the rest of the show was first class. If you really want to cancell some first class shit, get rid of Two Fat Assholes and Two Broke whores. Yeah! I said it! What crap!

112. Beatrice Hart
    Beatrice Hart March 9, 2013 at 4:42 am

I thought ratings was “the name of the game” and I know that the Tuesday night lineup of NCIS, NCIS-LA,
    and VEGAS had to have top ratings because of the great leadins! Tuesday and Thursday nights of PERSON OF INTEREST & ELEMENTARY are/were “Must Sees” in our house, and SCANDAL (on another channel)! I agree with the many people who are voicing their disappointment, shock and anger with CBS Network honchos for messing with VEGAS which is
    one of the best shows on. Why not get rid of the dumb crap with the laugh tracks and keep these two great shows on the air for our enjoyment. If anyone starts a petition, I will be happy to sign it if you think it will help.

113. John
    John March 10, 2013 at 11:35 am

dont take vegas off

114. D Bollacker
    D Bollacker March 10, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Vegas? Really? Unbelievable?
    BRING IT BACK! Loose Golden Boy”. Please! Please! Take off “How I Met Your Ma, 2 1/2 Morons, Big Bang Blunder, Mike & Moose, and 2 Broke Skags”.
    Cancel the whole “News at 10″ concept and BRING BACK VEGAS! That is not news! All they do is scour the “World” for the most henious, repulsive, sadistic CRAP and feed it to us as news, weather & sports.
    I find it hard to believe that anyone actually survives the “CRAP” just to hear some “lame” forecast when it’s available 24/7 on line. Cancel those mindless, egomaniac, self serving “news & weather” blips that do nothing but tell us what they are going to tell us when they are going to tell us but do not tell us until they want to tell us. Thank God for the “mute” button! DNB

115. Offit
    Offit March 10, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Why in the hell don’t you change Production Managers than change two great shows to Friday. What is your test

116. Vicky
    Vicky March 11, 2013 at 9:17 am

CBS for once please listen to fans and keep a quality show on the air. Vegas is absolutely fantastic, and such a breath of fresh air after CSI, which has been on far too long, and all those stupid reality shows.

117. cy
    cy March 11, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I loved the trio of the two NCIS’s and Vegas. I now boycott Golden Boy for Body of Proof, a far better show than GB. I watched Body of Proof last year and was torn this year it being opposite of Vegas. I knew I would watch Vegas but CBS solved my problem. I am mad as H that Vegas is on the ropes at CBS. I am still mad that they cancelled Jericho. I don’t watch their comedies. The only sitcom comedy I ever cared for was Golden Girls and it is still the best. But, CBS get’s you hooked and then the axe for this they deserved to be boycotted Tuesday night’s at 9pm. I hope Golden Boy doesn’t get out of the gate and if so this will make it a keeper for CBS because if the fan’s like a show CBS is sure going to axe it. Maybe ABC will pick up Vegas or NBC.

118. Lynn
    Lynn March 11, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Please do not remove Vegas I enjoy watching the show and will not watch any of the other crappy shows on CBS!!!

119. Kathi
    Kathi March 11, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Really cancelling Vegas, Get rid of those reality shows and bring back Vegas. It really is one of the best shows that you have. I also am boycotting Golden Boy, Vegas was so much better.

120. Kim Creech
    Kim Creech March 12, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Why was the best show on tv canceled this sucks!!!!!! Vegas by far was the best show on tv!!!!! and golden boy stinks! PLEASE BRING BACK VEGAS !!!!!!

121. Carleen
    Carleen March 12, 2013 at 7:51 pm

VEGAS is one of your best shows!!!!! We are so upset with the show not being aired. Great TVis hard to come by these days!!!!! The cast is great, the acting is great. It’s so sad to see that shows with actors who are truly not in it for the art of acting take preference !!!!!!!!!!

122. Louis A Tidmore
    Louis A Tidmore March 12, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Who had the bright idea to cancel Vegas. Dumb! Dumb!
    I tried your Golden Boy but NO Thanks. What a piece of JUNK. Bring back VEGAS. PLEASE

123. Rita Cotterman
    Rita Cotterman March 12, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Vegas is definitely one of the best shows CBS has aired in the past few years. It rates right up there with NCIS, almost. It offers something different to viewers. Please don’t cancel it. It’s so much better than golden boy, and elementary, in my opinion.

124. Ken Waterfield
    Ken Waterfield March 12, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Please say “CBS is attempting to”… Not “CBS have been attempting to.”

125. david
    david March 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm

We want Vegas and elementary. Drop Golden Boy.
    CBS drop the garbage keep what is good. Keep what the people want.

126. Billiet
    Billiet March 12, 2013 at 10:31 pm

My husband & I both agree that Vegas is a winner, in fact if you will take your so called “GOLDEN BOY” off, you will have CBS about the best it has ever been.Golden Boy is very boring & not very well written. Could tell Vegas was a winner after the first show.

127. brian
    brian March 13, 2013 at 2:22 am

First you get us all hooked on a good 1960’s style TV series in a “time” that many viewers can relate to…than you drop us by cancelling the whole show. “Not Impressed!” This show has class and could even become a Sunday late evening classic (especially for the baby boomers who probably watch more TV than most) if you give it half a chance. The not so gruesome, but exciting turn of events each episode,…and the class acting is the best I’ve seen in a long time. Bring it Back, you won’t regret it!

128. Kathy McCann
    Kathy McCann March 13, 2013 at 9:55 am

My husband and I looked forward to Tues nights… CSI, Vegas, Elementary, etc. Where did Vegas go??. We loved it!! There are plenty of deadbeat shows that could be cancelled instead.

129. PAT
    PAT March 13, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I AGREE WITH ALL THE STATEMENTS POSTED. I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL COME TO THEIR SENCES AND KEEP VEGAS ON. Iwill not be watching the show that trys to replace it. COMPLEATELY TICKED OFF….

130. denise
    denise March 14, 2013 at 10:43 pm

i will not watch golden boy put vegas back on tuesday night.vegas vegas vegas we want vegas!

131. chuck
    chuck March 14, 2013 at 10:56 pm

VEGAS please bring on back sick of reality shows

132. charles murphy
    charles murphy March 14, 2013 at 10:58 pm

bring back VEGAS IT WAS A WELCOME CHANGE

133. Paula Senn
    Paula Senn March 15, 2013 at 4:26 am

WE WANT VEGAS! WE WANT VEGAS!!!

134. Jeanie Hyden
    Jeanie Hyden March 15, 2013 at 11:51 am

What happened Vegas is such a good show Golden Boy doesn’t hold a candle to Vegas! Maybe abc or nbc are seeing this will pick up….please bring it back don’t cancel it!!!

135. Georgia
    Georgia March 19, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Vegas is great, I only watch CBS on Tuesday nights. Forget Golden Boy, or put it on Saturday.

136. PETE FERRARO
    PETE FERRARO March 19, 2013 at 6:39 pm

YOU CANCEL VEGAS, I READ A BOOK AT 10:00 PM TUESDAY NIGHT.

137. Geri
    Geri March 19, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Vegas is one of the best CBS shows and if given enough seasons could keep interest all the way from the 60’s to the 70;s and into the 80’s.
    You get the message. VEGAS is alot more real and two half mens some broke girls and even another all cop show like Golden Boy.

Keep it on please.

138. Anne
    Anne March 19, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I now change the channel at 1000 Tuesday nights. I loved the show VEGAS. What is wrong with CBS????

139. DS
    DS March 19, 2013 at 11:48 pm

We watch nothing but CBS. Love the shows on this channel. Loved Vegas and not happy that it was replaced by the Golden Boy? Please!! We watch Hawaii Five-O, NCIS, NCIS-LA, Elementary, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods, CSI-NY. Criminal Minds was interesting, but has gotten to story lines we’d rather not see. Please bring Vegas back!

140. SFP
    SFP March 20, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I agree hardheartedly with the other views, Vegas is great and one of a kind ORIGINAL SHOW. A wonderful side kick on Tuesdays to NCIS/LA that really isn’t a side kick but stands on it’s own as great. My husband and I watch NCIS/LA then switch the channel, it’s an insult to Vegas to stay and watch that Golden Boy piece of ‘want to be a good show but wouldn’t even know how to spell entertaining let alone be it’ show. CBS there is an old saying, and might I say all of this goes double for Elementary and the line up on Thursday….IF IT’S NOT BROKE DON’T FIX IT…CBS you have a good thing going, don’t make me shop somewhere else, these are quality, top notch shows.

141. Michael
    Michael March 20, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Keep Vegas! It’s a great show. The only one I look forward to every week.

142. Kathy Lutz
    Kathy Lutz March 21, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Vegas is the 2nd best show in years. Blue Blood is first. Why are you even considering moving vegas much less cancel? Are you kidding me? Golden boy stinks. I think cbs needs to revamo some of the programmeras up there. Up till now cbs was my go to station.

143. kgris43
    kgris43 March 22, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Tues. night WAS my favorite night of tv. Now you have removed my 3rd fav of that night. What’s with you, CBS? Drop some of those 30 min. sitcoms and most of the reality shows (except Am. Race–the only interesting one). And now you are planning a spinoff of LANCIS?!! Just put Vegas back in place following LA-NCIS. Listen to your audience…PLEASE!!!

144. Debi
    Debi March 24, 2013 at 10:23 am

Cancel Vegas NO. PLEASE. It’s a great show, one of my favorites. CBS u have some really good shows. Don’t cancel one of your best.

145. George WARBURTON
    George WARBURTON March 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Vegas and Blue Bloods are the two best shows.
    Leave them alone and dump some of the other garbage shows.

146. kitty dugan
    kitty dugan March 27, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Will you please stop cancelling good shows? Vegas and Elementary are all-around sell done dramas…can the stupid TV and keep the good stuff.

147. Dani
    Dani March 28, 2013 at 12:25 am

I like Vegas and Elementary. I even liked Harry’s Law. So many good shows are axed to give room for Realty TV. There is way too much realty tv. I don’t like any of them. I guess writers don’t know how to write anymore. So they give you realty tv. They give the excuse of ratings. Thats a bunch of bull. If that was so true people wouldn’t be mad when their shows are axed. Instead of axing all good shows. Just ax every realty tv show out there. None of them are interesting anyway. It’s not real they are told how to act and what to say.

148. EFGuest
    EFGuest March 28, 2013 at 11:52 am

VEGAS was the best show on the air as far as I am concerned. My husband and I could hardly wait for tuesday night. I will not be watching Golden boy doesn’t even compare to VEGAS. Please put VEGAS back on!!!!!!!!!!

149. Allison "in Vegas"
    Allison "in Vegas" March 28, 2013 at 8:25 pm

CBS execs SUCK!!!!! Vegas n elementary are two of the best shows on TV. Soooo sick of all those trashy reality shows. So look forward to those shows every week. Leave them alone!!! Just be happy NBC isn’t kicking ur butts for once. Cancel those shows & u’ll lose yet another viewer!!!!

150. Honolulu Hawaii veteran
    Honolulu Hawaii veteran April 21, 2013 at 3:35 am

When is this episode 18 of tv show “Vegas” going to be shown? The local tv schedule for CBS on this Bright House cable did not show it on Friday, because the coverage of what was happening in Boston. Then it said it was going to be on Saturday, April 20, at 8 pm. Then it did not show then, because of some sporting event. Then it said it would be on Sunday morning at 2:05 am. Once again, another show, “Extra” was on instead. How can CBS expect a high rating for a show if this keeps happening? How can we, the viewing public, know when a show is on, if CBS or Bright House keep telling people to watch at a certain time, but keep showing a different program instead?

151. Bill Emert
    Bill Emert May 3, 2013 at 9:29 pm

keep vegas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

152. Roxie from Iowa
    Roxie from Iowa May 13, 2013 at 8:51 pm

I absolutely cannot believe that you would take “Vegas” off. How dare you!!! I will stop watching CBS completely. Most of the shows you have on are stupid anyway. Me & my sister from Bellevue, Nebraska, both feel the same. We even called eachother right after the show..to talk about it. You FINALLY came up with a show well-worth watching…and where is your head?….definitely not on your shoulders. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

153. Rob from B.C.
    Rob from B.C. May 14, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Why would you cancel one of the best shows on tv?Oh thats right somebody with gray hair might watch it!Please cancel all the spoiled brat reality shows then you might not dumb down the young beyond what you do now……….

154. Carm
    Carm May 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Leave Vegas on the air. There are so few really good shows anymore why take off the good one?

155. James Taylor
    James Taylor May 19, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Vegas is an amazing show. I hate seeing it cancelled. Great cast and great show!

156. Sue Puckett
    Sue Puckett June 11, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Please bring back Vegas. It was the best show on! Sick of nudity and cussing on the other shows.

157. Donna
    Donna July 8, 2013 at 8:13 pm

please bring Vegas back come on face it theres a lot of B S shows on right now……

158. Elementary Executives Develop Wizard of Oz Medical Drama For CBS

[…] the ground, CBS are looking to the experience of show developers Carl Beverly and Sarah Timberman (Elementary) to oversee their new show, alongside writing/executive producing by Emily Fox (Ghost Whisperer), […]

159. Brenda
    Brenda November 24, 2013 at 9:42 pm

CBS what happened? CBS has always been known as a leader in good entertainment and you cancelled Vegas?guess everything changes and often for the worse! Who’s running CBS these days? Wow